πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ [EU/US] JOIN THE FORCE! Become an Officer of the law - PVP & PVE - InCorp progression - 0% Tax - Training - Teamwork - NO OBLIGATIONS - NewBro Friendly - Alphas & Omegas - Experience EVE to the fullest!

A pleasure boss :sunglasses:

Become and Officer today, recruitment still open peeps :sunglasses: :policeman: :policewoman:

I have seen you guys around, haha cool with all the police skins and the uniforms!! You guys accept alts, I’m not any use on PVP right now but I can learn? Would be so cool!

1 Like

Absolutely! Join and learn! We have training fleets and videos, come check us out!

1 Like

As he said, yes we do, hit us up ingame, we’ll get yah in disc asap :sunglasses:

Join us and make your mark on eve , we even pay you isk if you kill Aiko why her bounty last.

Yo I would like to join. However, I’m an alpha clone with little experience. However, I promise I’ll do my best to help. Can I apply? by the way does this corp have a discord?

1 Like

yes sir, just apply and we will contact u asap ingame with a link :sunglasses:

We are growing a fun community with lots of content. Come see what it is all about.

1 Like

Still Open, come join the force!! :sunglasses:

AMEN BRATAH!! :policeman: :policewoman:

We had a fun little police patrol through low sec today, hunting down criminals and suspects. Our scout had a target in Tama he was tackling, and as we were in warp so was the rest of Tama. There was only a gazillion ships as we landed. We pancaked and continued on our roam. We hit up Black Rise and got a couple kills in Nisuwa on suspicious pilots. Ran to placid and The Citadel. Out last fight of the patrol we spotted a criminal corax at an outpost so we warped in. He took the gate so we just sat because our scout reported the system ahead an algos and punisher was jumping to us. We waited and sure enough they showed up. We were working on the algos as another algos came in. Then another algos and the original corax. We stayed to see what we could do. We took out 2 algos and were working on the corax, but at this point we did not have enough dps left. So all our frigs went down. Fun was had by all. Come join us. If I have the details wrong I blame my old age and the hot sun today.

3 Likes

Haha, you forgot to say that they all were veeery suspicious looking, apreach officers dangerously without caution and luckely no substances where found in their wreks after laboratory analysis :sunglasses: :policeman:

Ok edited post above to include the criminal and suspect activities.

1 Like

Well I have been around Eve since 2006 and been in several corps over the years and I can honestly say this is the first time I have felt a proper member of the team instead of just another member (meat shield). I can ask any question I want regardless of how ridiculous it may be and still get a straight answer from a great bunch of ppl. No Drama’s

I am learning loads on the pvp side as most of my previous time has been pve.

A big bonus is we are based in HISEC so you can go about your everyday business in relative safety.

When you join this corp I can promise you will be welcomed and you will be helped with WHATEVER you want to do in Eve pvp or pve.

Fly safe

o7

2 Likes

Thanks guys, all this will not be possible without you *Love :sunglasses: :policewoman:

We still open for new Cadets :sunglasses:

Alphas welcome, come join us :sunglasses:

1 Like

Justice was served

1 Like

AMEN BRATAH’ :sunglasses: :policewoman: