🇬🇧 [EU/US] JOIN THE FORCE! Become an Officer of the law - PVP & PVE - InCorp progression - 0% Tax - Training - Teamwork - NO OBLIGATIONS - NewBro Friendly - Alphas & Omegas - Experience EVE to the fullest!

Love your style guys! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the support, Still open for Newbros&Vets, both Alpha or Omega. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking for pilots, AG, and Intel in other regions as well, join us and fight back!

Excellent corp and a real nice bunch of guys I can totally recommend “New Eden Police Force” for some fun times…

Tired of the same old boring thing in Eve? Are you looking for a unique game play? Come join us where we are constantly working out different ideas and putting them into play. Come push the envelope of this sandbox. Join the Force.

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE NEW EDEN! :sunglasses: :policewoman:

Exactly as it is… no more no less :sunglasses:

Come join the force and make a difference…

1 Like

Thanks for all the help & support… *Love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

New Eden Police Force wants :point_right: you… One corporation can make a difference. Be that difference.

1 Like

AMEN!!

You guys KICK ASS!! saw you smashing criminals & suspects in Jita yesterday… HELL YEAH!! By time someone did somthing about those pirates! Now they are the ones to be weary when moving around!! :muscle: :+1:

1 Like

Been ganked and didn’t like it too much?

Then come get some payback!

Come gank the gankers so the gankers get ganked.

o7

1 Like

Much Love… Appretiated :sunglasses:

Pirating is so last year. Come ride the wave of The Force.

2 Likes

LOLOLOLOL :rofl: YES SIR!! :policeman: :sunglasses:

LOL man, you crack my abbs :rofl: :sunglasses: :policeman:

I have seen the error of my way and decided to follow the path of truth and justice… Great guys great corp with a great fresh new concept… I am so glad I joined the good guys…

3 Likes

Thx guys, Love to yah all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunglasses: