🇬🇧 [EU/US] JOIN THE FORCE! Become an Officer of the law - PVP & PVE - InCorp progression - 0% Tax - Training - Teamwork - NO OBLIGATIONS - NewBro Friendly - Alphas & Omegas - Experience EVE to the fullest!

Thumbs up to the Police Force :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for all the support, you are welcome to join us if you like otherwise we will always be there helping and fighting crime :sunglasses:

Come and join us and fight New Eden’s finest criminals like Aaarrrgggg the terrible and Aiko the Bandit princess, we also hunt the scummy ones too.
And at the same time have fun doing it …

1 Like

Thanks for the support guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunglasses: :policeman:

1 Like

Lets keep bringing justice to New Eden! :policewoman:

1 Like

Still more people join the force to fight crime with us, thanks for allthe support :sunglasses: :policewoman:

Still Open for applications :sunglasses: :policewoman:

Thanks for all the support peeps :sunglasses:

1 Like

Does NEPF base solely out of Jita or is there a Dodixie-based option as well?

2 Likes

For now is Jita, we do move some around but base is mostly jita and surroundings.

I was thinking of checking out Hek with a small team , Hek seems to be a place talked about a lot of late

1 Like

Yeah, I know that it is difficult enough forming and managing a corp with one HQ, but it would be so cool to see NEPF with HQ in Jita and “satellite departments in Amarr, Dodixie, Hek and Rens” to protect and serve industrial miners and haulers from all of the trading hubs … “ensuring the vital flow of materials and goods to all the markets serving New Eden’s citizens.”

3 Likes

One day maybe and even clear out the new low sec systems so trade routes can be made safer and shorter, now that would be fun.

We are on it m8, it is a slow process… if u wish, you can start by putting an alt and asking all your industrial m8s to create an alt with the free 1 mill. SP “we can provide that link” and apply for the NEPF, you will learn so much and it will never affect your main, aswell as you will be part of making it possible to have a much more controled highsec areas and even lowsec for mining operations etc… Really creating a new account takes 5 minutes and its totaly unrelated to your main account aswell u get 1 mill free SP and with our skill guides and trainings u’ll be kicking ass in not time with us and discovering without danger, risk or cost, a whole new lvl of EVE Online :sunglasses: :policeman:

2 Likes

It is happening soon :sunglasses:

Fun corp. Lots to do and people to do it with. It really is something different in Eve. Come see for yourself.

1 Like

want to setup something up in minmatar space Svanlang , i just made this alt and would like to do what NEPF do in this area. Copy NEPF if they don’t mine call it NEPF(HEK) or something , i even picked an outfit which i have on.

Finn you can join us you know

1 Like

I think I will create an alt after I get my feet a bit more wet on my first character, and then join NEPF with my alt and base with them near Jita … no sense reinventing the wheel. Then when NEPF get ops up and running in Gallente space I will either join with my main or move my alt to Dodixie.

1 Like

Looking for an unlimited number of targets to shoot? Looking for something different? Something that has a purpose and provides lots of fun content? Give New Eden Police Force a try. Unsure? Put in an alt and kick the tires of your police cruiser. But like most it won’t be long and your main will join.