[EU/US] Overly Aggressive Scouts - Recruiting experienced players and jumping head-first into cloaky PvP

Hi there, we are a null-sec corporation, looking for English speaking players to join us for small-medium scale PvP activities, with a particular focus on black ops and cloaky ships. We offer many opportunities for our new players, including a nice chunk of Null Sec to make some isk from, our SRP (ship replacement program) which ensures you don’t lose out financially if your ship is destroyed.

We’re also part of an alliance, and by extension a coalition, that we work extremely closely with. This means that there is a place for almost anyone, in any timezone should you stop enjoying our PvP activities, and wish to transfer to other sections of the alliance.

We use Teamspeak for Voice Communications, so we would require you to obtain a microphone before applying, as it makes communication possible in PVP fleets, where quick and efficient communication is key to success.

Thanks for your attention guys, and I really hope to hear from you soon. Fly safe!

Below is what we offer:

• Constant opportunity for small-gang PvP
  • Regular BLOPS training
  • Nullsec ratting
  • Solo and Group pvp opportunities
  • Opportunity to participate in Nullsec Mining and Production, courtesy of our requisitions department
  • Coalition Fleet opportunities in both NA and EU TZ
  • An active nullsec pipe, with regular ad-hoc PVP fleets forming
  • Opportunities for training including FC training for future FC’s
  • Corp Logistics, ensuring easy access to Jita
  • In corp NA and EU TZ Corp Ops

Requirements

• Looking for minimum 5 Million SP Characters. Preferably skills in covert ops

If you would like to inquire about joining us please feel free to reach out through our recruitment channel “-OAS_Recruitment-” or PM the following leadership:

Yuon Podiene
Jameson Jovakko

or, as another option, contact me on discord at “thefeder#6747”, stating that you are enquiring regarding this post.

I’d sorta be interested except for the above. Plus you don’t give any details of who you are or who you are associated with.

1 Like

By design I’m afraid. However, I can tell you we are not members of any of the major power blocs, so we’re not imperium, test etc.

And given sufficient research on my history, I’m sure you can make an educated guess.

I’m happy to discuss in detail by PM though, so feel free to message me in-game.

Still recruiting guys!

Just a bump

Looking for sneaky bois!

Still recruiting guys!

Now is the perfect time to join, as any input you make early will have great effect later on!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting guys! Particularly now we’re on the sov map

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.