EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

What did it say? I can’t trouble shoot it if I don’t know what the error is.

An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Please fill out the following information so I can reproduce the bug

What is your Operating System?
What tab or screen did the error occur?
What are the steps to reproduce the Error?
Web link to a screenshot of your error:
In addition to a screenshot, copy the data below and send to developer.

Source: System.Data.SQLite
database or disk is full
Raw Error Text: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): Insertion failed because the database is full
database or disk is full
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.DBConnection.ExecuteNonQuerySQL(String SQL)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.mnuResetMarketHistory_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Error Tracking: DELETE FROM MARKET_HISTORY

If you know a good JSON editor I can help my coding skills aren’t where you’re at but let me know if you’d be open to it.

When I change blueprints in the BP-Tab, the item details does not change, which forces me to have to close and reopen when I want to look through a bunch of BP’s. Any workaround or fix??

Lee

WIN 10 64, Price Update (both sources), independent of number of items, reproducable EDIT occurs only with price profile selected, single price works EDIT

Source: System.Data.SQLite
near “FROM”: syntax error
Raw Error Text: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQLite error
near “FROM”: syntax error
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader()
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.LoadPrices(List`1 SentItems)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.btnImportPrices_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Error Tracking:

I was running low on my C: drive which is why I pushed everything including Eve IPH to G:. I was able to clear the problem by moving some other stuff to G:. I still had to clear Eve IPH but it seems to be working again.

OK great. I was wondering if that was the issue. Thanks

@Lee_Spicer

How are you selecting them? Can you send me a screenshot of the program? I can change BP’s and see the data just fine using all methods.

@Skippy_Shiptoaster

What are your settings on the page? Can you send a screenshot? I can’t get the error and have tried a number of different possibilities.

https://imgur.com/BGlrolL

The setting is just an example from trying to narrow it down. I would use more granular settings and also download Manufactured items data.

@Skippy_Shiptoaster

OK thanks. These price types don’t exist anymore in the download API. I just forgot to take them out of that combo. I’ll update for next patch.

Build 4.0.6846.36781

• Removed Buy & Sell options from update prices as they are not returned by the current download APIs.
  • Fixed user input issues with facilities that should improve functionality.
  • Fixed a bug that would crash the program when switching characters from the Settings Menu.

Is there a way to have the program use Dazzling Spodumain and the other variations of the mined ores when doing its calculations?

Zifrian the tutorial from 2016 is the only one like it that I can find.
Is this still accurate?
You mentioned updates back in May, is this still going to happen?

Could you have the save market data feature also list the volume, I have used other programs for market analysis but frankly your data pull is the most reliable.

Solved it, running smoothly now.
Thank you.

In IPH I can never recall what I need to set the raw materials and manufactured sections as, I am thinking Min Sell for both as I will buy the minerals at the minimum sell order price and I will also sell the finished product at tminimum sell order price. Is this to optimal option to use (thre are quite a few options in the drop down)

Hey Zif,

i’ve got a question regarding the ‘items in stock’ and ‘items in production’ columns in the manufacturing tab. How do they work actually? Do they check my industry jobs and assets to get the info or is it worked out internally (e.g. when one uses the shopping list or something)?

For me, these columns always shows 0 on every item despite ive got a lot of stuff on jobs and assets (both for corp, indy jobs and the items in stock are in corp hangars waiting for sale).

Anything i missed?

Cheers 07

Yes, that’s the only one for now. I’m still working on the others.

Long standing request but a bit of work to do. I’d like to get it added at some point but TBD.

Volume of items on the market? Or volume for the item at that price? I think I have that data when you pull from CCP but not from EVE Marketeer. Let me know on the specifics and I’ll look into it.

Min Sell is buying and selling directly on market yes. I generally do that but some people want to work with buy/sell orders so they look at max on those.

The in stock is supposed to be the assets and in production is supposed to link to jobs. I just looked at it and it seems it’s not working as intended. I’ll double check and see what’s happening.

1 Like

In the manufacturing tab an option to see how many of the item you have listed in sell orders would be awesome.

Thanks for all your hard work!

1 Like

I was referencing the volume of item sold in the market per day which is what I assumed were the basis of the SVR calcs . All data is good data.