EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 4.0

tool

(Zifrian) #268

@Nazzarus @Carew_Darius

I’ll be adding mining drones and allowing just a rorqual (or any other ship) to be selected for mining or to include mining drones for all ships in a future update. I’ve increased the size of the drone yield/hr box that will be in the next update.

(Zifrian) #269

If these are T2 drones, then you need to check the decryptor box that produced that ME/TE type.

If they are T1 drones, double check the other settings under market filters. If there are any restrictions, that will limit it. Also, if the bps aren’t in your bp management, then they aren’t being marked as owned for some reason and they wouldn’t show up in the manufacturing tab.

(Giddy McFee) #270

I am still having the same issue I had reported above, any ideas?

(Carew Darius) #271

Good to hear! Can’t wait for the next version!

(Freeze Rain) #272

You can see my settings here and BP Manager with scanned/owned bps marked as red in background window.
Market window in full Jita setup with everything marked, for now I am using “All Bluperints” calculation instead of “Owned” or “Favorites” and prices are accurate.
Also reproting small bug, tax/fee formula not considering alpha clone production additional tax.
And I will be happy if there will be possibility to ignore mega-spikes in SVR calculation (20 sell per day but one 2k spike rising svr).
Upd. In shopping list, buy or sell order formula not including tax/fee, while it showing correct numbers and buy order is cheaper, because of taxes its actually on millions above simple buy from sell order because of broker fee.

(Arisha Moon) #273

the program is still bugged, i reported that bug on 21.06.2018 and that error still exist :slight_smile:https://i.gyazo.com/e58395653e49ffefbcf97edce92facd6.png
impossible to login with a charcter to use it correctly. will be there a fix?
you said, you wanted do it like vernus with authorzation…

(Zifrian) #274

I’m still not sure. Does it work if you paste it into a web browser or is that error you get when you paste the response?

I’m working on a patch to give some better error messages and maybe we can try after that to see what is going on.

(Giddy McFee) #275

Im still having my error above where it shows nothing under my blueprints… any ideas?

(Zifrian) #276

I need to walk through what you are doing to see if we can figure it out. I’m either ingame in the EVE-IPH channel or you can find me on discord: https://discord.gg/rGMMqft

Someone above was also having some issues with blueprints so I’d like to figure it out.

(Giddy McFee) #277

ive bought a new machine so need to reinstall IPH, once ive done if I am still getting the issue ill connect to discord