I’ll be adding mining drones and allowing just a rorqual (or any other ship) to be selected for mining or to include mining drones for all ships in a future update. I’ve increased the size of the drone yield/hr box that will be in the next update.
If these are T2 drones, then you need to check the decryptor box that produced that ME/TE type.
If they are T1 drones, double check the other settings under market filters. If there are any restrictions, that will limit it. Also, if the bps aren’t in your bp management, then they aren’t being marked as owned for some reason and they wouldn’t show up in the manufacturing tab.
I am still having the same issue I had reported above, any ideas?
Good to hear! Can’t wait for the next version!
You can see my settings here and BP Manager with scanned/owned bps marked as red in background window.
Market window in full Jita setup with everything marked, for now I am using “All Bluperints” calculation instead of “Owned” or “Favorites” and prices are accurate.
Also reproting small bug, tax/fee formula not considering alpha clone production additional tax.
And I will be happy if there will be possibility to ignore mega-spikes in SVR calculation (20 sell per day but one 2k spike rising svr).
Upd. In shopping list, buy or sell order formula not including tax/fee, while it showing correct numbers and buy order is cheaper, because of taxes its actually on millions above simple buy from sell order because of broker fee.
the program is still bugged, i reported that bug on 21.06.2018 and that error still exist https://i.gyazo.com/e58395653e49ffefbcf97edce92facd6.png
impossible to login with a charcter to use it correctly. will be there a fix?
you said, you wanted do it like vernus with authorzation…
I’m still not sure. Does it work if you paste it into a web browser or is that error you get when you paste the response?
I’m working on a patch to give some better error messages and maybe we can try after that to see what is going on.
Im still having my error above where it shows nothing under my blueprints… any ideas?
I need to walk through what you are doing to see if we can figure it out. I’m either ingame in the EVE-IPH channel or you can find me on discord: https://discord.gg/rGMMqft
Someone above was also having some issues with blueprints so I’d like to figure it out.
ive bought a new machine so need to reinstall IPH, once ive done if I am still getting the issue ill connect to discord
New build everyone. I made a lot of changes behind the hood in addition to what you see here so let me know if there are any errors. If you reported something prior to this patch and it’s still an issue, please repost it and I’ll try and fix it as soon as I can. Many of the issues above and on Github are corrected in this patch.
Note: Created a new Discord Channel for IPH. Please log-in here if you have questions or issues you want to discuss: https://discord.gg/rGMMqft
Price updates from Structures
- IPH will now download prices from public structures for the options selected on the Update Prices tab for Single (Region) Select and Price Profiles if the user has the following scopes added: esi-universe.read_structures.v1, esi-markets.structure_markets.v1
Note, CCP only lists public structures that have no blocks on anyone docking. While you may see prices from a structure, not everyone may have access and the prices will not update for that structure through the price update without manually adding by structure ID (see new structure ID pricing feature). Additionally, anyone can set up a buy order anywhere and ESI will return data on those orders even if you don’t have access to information about that structure. These buy order prices will not be reflected in update prices due the unavailability of region and solar system identification without access to that information.
- Users can now import prices on the Update Prices tab directly from a structure if it has a market and they can use it by importing with the Structure ID. The structure ID option is enabled on the Update Prices tab when the user has scopes esi-universe.read_structures.v1, esi-markets.structure_markets.v1 enabled. Then if a user wants to import prices from a structure, they follow the following steps through the Add Structure ID form on the Update Prices page:
- Make a link of the market hub in the EVE Chat window. You can drag the station name from assets or type the name and select auto-link and then search for ‘Station’ and hit enter to put it in chat. Note, if you do not have access search will not work.
- Right click the link and select Copy after entering the chat link.
- Paste the text into the structure ID textbox - it will format the number for you.
- Click check for Market. If there is no market available or you do not have access, the Structure ID will not be added.
These structure IDs will be kept in IPH until a user removes them from the View Saved Structures window and users can keep querying data from these markets until they no longer have access or the market/structure shuts down.
Account Management Improvements
- Users can now select their character and copy ESI token and scopes data for use in troubleshooting ESI issues.
- Users can now change the name of the ‘Dummy Character’ by going to Data menu, and selecting ‘Change Dummy Character Name’.
- Updated dummy character skills to include basic industry, science, and mining skills.
- Dummy character skills should now load correctly in the skills viewer.
Alpha Account Support
- Added a setting to allow max alpha skills to be added to the dummy character for use with Alpha accounts. Note, this option is only available when using the dummy character.
- Added a setting for indicating that the user is using an Alpha account. This will result in a 2% increase in the facility usage for blueprint costs when checked. Additionally, when checked, IPH will use the selected character’s active skills to calculate costs.
- Added a setting to use Active skills over Trained skills. Useful if looking at a character that may have lapsed Omega.
- Implemented ESI error limiting, which should eliminate 420 errors users have seen in the past.
- Updated ESI error messaging and processing to provide more information and fewer, duplicate error messages on ESI errors and issues with character authentication and tokens.
- Added an ESI Status monitor for users to check the current status of used scopes within IPH. This form can be viewed by selecting the Data menu, and View ESI Status. Additionally, on startup ESI will now tell users if there may be an issue with the status of ESI queries, which may result in error messages and data unavailable. Users can choose to suppress these error messages in the settings.
- Updated Database and Images to January_Release_1.0_2019
- Implemented anonymous usage tracking using Google Analytics to track usage of IPH. Users can disable anonymous tracking in the program settings.
- Added a checkbox to the BP, BP Viewer, and Manufacturing tabs called ‘NPC BPOs’, which when checked, will allow users to see only blueprints that are sold by NPC corporations.
- Invention calculations will now correctly include all skills required for the invention when determining invention chance.
- The blueprint copy used to invent a T2 item will now be included in Invention Materials.
- T2 Abyssal ammo and several T2 standup rigs will now properly load as T2 items instead of T1.
- The Asset Viewer will now break out assets installed on ships into location (slot, cargo) and Corp assets will now be grouped into Corp hangers. Future updates will include additional categories like asset safety locations.
- The shopping list will no longer crash when double-clicking items to load on the BP tab in the items list or build list.
- Rigs added to Copy and Invention structures will now be applied in blueprint calculations correctly.
- The manufacturing tab will now correctly show the invention cost.
- Updated and optimized processing for Market History in an attempt to correct prices cached after long periods of program use resulting in no data returned on the Manufacturing tab.
- Double-clicking on an item in the manufacturing tab will now load the correct decryptor (when used) and properly check the invention time/cost and copy time/cost on the BP tab. Additionally, IPH, profit, and other prices should match correctly between the forms.
- Fixed an issue that wouldn’t allow proper sorting of columns on the manufacturing tab or allow adding all columns to the list. Users may have to reset the columns to default to get the change.
- Fixed an issue where deleting all the characters from Manage Accounts would not load the dummy character.
- Improved the functionality of selecting blueprints on the Blueprint tab from the text search option.
- Settings will now save correctly on the BP viewer.
I’ve noticed that if I change DLL files and you use the installer (.msi) file to install the program. It will freak out and ask you to reinstall the program from your initial shortcut I make in the installer. If you go to the install directory and run it from there, it should work fine.
I’m running EIPH on Windows 10. I’m trying to change whether or not I build/buy certain components despite not “Yet” having the skills to do. I’d like to break down the EIPH whether I may the components and buy the materials to make the components or do reactions to make those as well, is this possible? Even when I override the skills and set them all to level V EIPH does not recognize me as being able to make any of the components I couldn’t make with my skillset before being switched to Level V, even after saving these skills and restarting the application.
I can’t install the updates. Running as admin from install folder on win10, here’s what I’ve got:
An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.
Source: EVE Isk per Hour
Message: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Could not load file or assembly ‘GoogleAnalyticsClientDotNet.Net45, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Could not load file or assembly ‘GoogleAnalyticsClientDotNet.Net45, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. —> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘GoogleAnalyticsClientDotNet.Net45, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance)
Do you get that after the update runs or during?
That’s a new file that it should just download automatically. Try downloading it manually and putting it in your install directory and see if that runs. Here’s the direct link: https://github.com/EVEIPH/LatestFiles/raw/master/GoogleAnalyticsClientDotNet.Net45.dll
The download went fine and the install process started and went on for few secs but then it just goes into this: https://i.imgur.com/IiFEC9V.png. At this point if I say yes it tries to upload again and it basically loops. Answering NO makes the program perfectly usable so there’s no overlapping of files belonging to different versions.
Manually copying the file you provided into …/.AppData/Roaming/EVEIPH fixed it!
OK yeah I’m still not sure why it’s causing that copy error. I thought I had it fixed.
EDIT: ok this is super weird but after getting stuck again, I let the update process cycle twice and it finally went thru v0v
And for the record, the long time no fix bug of the scroll down menu in the Blueprint tab that I reported back in Nov 2018 has been fixed too \o/
Thanks for the update!
I’ve got a list problem. After I put all my stuff in the shopping list, at the shopping list page I press on copy list and then I open the market tab of EVE and add the list there. It now just adds 1 of each material needed and not the proper sum of it, thus making it useless. I tried all the other options (default, simple, CSV, etc). Any way you can fix this? Thank you!