EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

Thanks the required file at link - https://github.com/EVEIPH/LatestFiles/raw/master/SQLite.Interop.dll
Worked

1 Like

Hello,

Could someone help me, since today I am getting a erro msg:

I donā€™t know how to fix it.

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Hi, I canā€™t seem to get the registration working. Iā€™ve attached images of what happens when I try to log in after I have set up an application.

Same issue just happened to me!

I just put up a fix for the -1 date error. CCP changed something behind the scenes, then it went away, then it came back. Version is 4.0.7121.42913

Anyway, should be ok now. I also fixed the market history issue where it would screw up the SVR values as time went on (they wouldnā€™t update properly) and Iā€™ve also made a fix to the EVE Marketeer price downloads, which should work now.

Itā€™s not an ideal patch though as I had to revert a bunch of changes I have in progress in github (Iā€™m lazy and didnā€™t use branches), so let me know if something looks especially wonky.

1 Like

Seems to work great now, thank you.

I canā€™t get the ā€œCurrent Sell Ordersā€ column to work. I updated prices for Jita, but the number of sell orders always shows ā€œ0ā€. Is there something Iā€™m missing?

iā€™ve got two points:

1. it is not possible to change the skills of the dummy charakter? i wanted to create an all 5 setting ( or something more realistic). i can not set all skills to 5 for alphas since they dont seem to have all skills available. and when trying with the dummy this error occurs and the programm closes:

Source: System.Data.SQLite
no such column: SKILL_LEVEL
Raw Error Text: code = Error (1), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007BF): SQL logic error
no such column: SKILL_LEVEL
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReaderā€¦ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader()
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.EVESkillList.SaveOverRideSkills(EVESkillList OverRideSkills)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmCharacterSkills.SaveSkills()
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmCharacterSkills.btnSave_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Error Tracking:

https://gyazo.com/4bb07307aad8d795b23b82448a43ab38
i am using win7
simple to reproduce: double-click ā€œskills loadedā€ at the bottom and choose ā€œset all skills to lvl 5ā€ -> safe settings and error occurs

got some ideas: maybe an option to copy a charakter, redesign the dummy or add a all-5-charakter by default?

1. changing the dummy charakter name, for example, to ā€œall 5ā€ will change ALL the charakter names to the new name. that seems off. i only knew to solve this by throwing all my chars out of the programm and replay the add-charakter-game

Iā€™ll have a fix coming for that error soon.

When looking at profits for items under the blueprint or manufacturing tabs i assume this doesnt take into cosideration the cost of inventing those items. Is there any way to incorporate the invention costs into the price/loss projection?

Lets say I had 100 widgets and so i had to buy 200 data cores to invent those widgets. my success rate is 50% so I get 50, 10 run T2 BPCs to make, I need to include the costs of those 200 datacores into to overall costs (I assume the additional costs field would need to be used here)

ALSO

if I have 50 BPCs of 10 runs each, will the material list be accurate if i enter 500 under total runs?

If you have the ignore invention unchecked, yes it will take into account invention costs and adjust for success rates.

If you enter 500 runs yes it will be correct but you need to enter 50 in the num bps box. Note, that any components you build are built assuming you have 1 bp and not more than that.

1 Like

OK, Another question. I have a T1 BPC with 96 Runs on it. I need 192 datacores in order to invent the T2 variety.

I have a 46% chance of success which will give me approx 44 10 run T2 BPCs.

When I use IPH I have to select the T2 BPC in order to see the invention tab. What figures should I be using to indicate all of this.

I cannot put 960 under Runs and 1 under BPC as I wont get 96 T2 BPCs from the invention process

So my costs areā€¦
196 datacores
Then after the invention (assuming 44 BPC) the material costs for 440 items from the 44 BPCs produced.

Hope iā€™ve written that is a way that is easy to understand.

I donā€™t really understand. If you want 44 runs of the T2 item, select the T2 item and enter 44 runs. It will automatically calculate the costs you need to invent that. If you want to see what mats you need, you can turn them on in settings to show up in the shopping list when you add the item. Also, if you want to see the mats needed, double-click on the invention costs and it will pop-up with the mat list and number of runs you should need to do to get the 44.

ok, ill give that a go to see how it pans out. What i mean is if I want 44 T2 BPC I have to actually set off more jobs than 44 because you dont get a 100% return on inventions.

Yeah, and it will calculate that for you.

Have the broker fee changes been implemented yet? They donā€™t appear to be in the source, and ā€˜Feesā€™ donā€™t see high enough.

They are online for at least few days.

Yeah user fees changed before an announcement. Iā€™m trying to get a fix up soon.

I was looking at T3ds (not got the skills yet but wanted to see what was involved.

Did a search on the hecate and under component material listed there are ton of items in red with zero price showing, which of course completely invalidates any price to make or profit to be gained, these are things like Metallofullerene Plating

Even on the right hand side under raw material list there are thing slisted with no price

Ive tried both data sources but nothing, how can i get the application to show and take into consideration those prices?

For the past few days now ive been getting this when I fire up IPH

1 Like