EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

Just found this tool. Not sure if i’m doing anything wrong or if this is a bug, but some of the blueprints are not showing the correct amount of minerals.
e.g. The Gnosis only shows 1 x Tritanium as minirals cost. Making them really proftible to manufacture :wink:

I found the Sunesis BPO also showing 1 x Tritanium. But alot of the other BPOs shows the correct amount. Just found some ships BPOs to be wrong.

I have tried reset all BPOs, re-installed the program but it’s still the same result.

Those blueprints are rare and the amount is correct. Check in game. There are several special editions out there.

The Gnosis bp for instance came with people who bought the second decade box. I did and had that bp for some time.

1 Like

edit: It appears the problem must’ve been on the registration website. I tried again a day later and now it showed the application as it should…

Hi there, and thank you for your amazing tool! I’ve had so much help from this.

Now I’m coming back from a prolonged absence and tried to register the app as per the instructions. I did everything by the book, but the app just does not appear listed under “Your applications”. No errors or notifications of any kind when I finish registering the new app. Anything I can try differently to get it working? Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Forum posting rule #1: It’s okay to be wrong sometimes but you should always check your facts before including the condescending winky emote.

1 Like

That I have no idea about. Maybe put in a support ticket with ccp. Do you play with plex only by chance? There is an issue related to that.

Is there a way for me to set ISK per hour so it compares my build price with the buyers price rather than the sellers price?

Hi,

i am using IPH in a VM on my macosx. I have very old 0/0 Loki bpcs, of around 15 runs each. I started building them, but basically anytime i try to select a 0/0 blueprint and I double click to see it, IPH shows me a 2/4 one. I don’t understand why and how to deal with this: i need to work with 0/0 bpcs.

I attach the screenshots:

Capture2

Thanks!

1 Like

Check the ignore invention box and you can adjust them. Also, if you scan your bps or save a bp as owned they should automatically use that data.

It worked, thanks!

1 Like

Wow, entitled much? Get over yourself you douchebag. He doesn’t owe you anything,

1 Like

LOL, says the guy responding to a nearly 2 year old post… good job, u certainly put him in his place!

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Who cares how old it is. The guy is still a dick. Your point is stupid.

1 Like

Ok guys I might be stupid as all get up, but what exactly is the taxes and fees calculated from and why can I either check or not check them .

It’s the taxes and fees to sell the item you are building - so it’s calculated off of the market price shown. Depending on how you sell it, you may need to check or uncheck them.

is this working on linux at all?

People have got it running with wine but I don’t support it.

pls delete

worked fine yesterday, now after a pc restart i get this

Did you changed your character password?

i changed nothing :frowning: as i said i only restarted the pc

EDIT: windows performed an update - can that be the issue?