EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

That’s not working right now for some reason. I’m looking into it.

1 Like

Hi Zifrian,

Just wanted to say that I love your app, it makes making things so much easier!!

So I don’t know if I haven’t found it or am doing something wrong so will just set out what I want and see if you say it is possible.

So lets take building an Orca, it has multiple capital components to be able to make it and I add this to my Shopping List in Eve Isk Per Hour and I then want to take away 10 capital cargo bays from the Components to Build window as I have built these and want to see how many minerals I need to build the other components.

Now I make the capital cargo bays quantity 24 (originally 34) in the Components to Build box and it does update the minerals etc which is great. But I then save this list and open up the app sometime later as I have now built another 10 cargo bays. I load up the shopping list with the orca but the components to build says 34 cargo bays again!

Is there a way when saving the list for it to remember what you set the quantities too in the Components to Build box?

Hope this is possible or I am just doing something wrong!

Probably not. The shopping list updates has some bugs currently.

Let me know when it’s ready. I’ve been using it without the dev Reg and it’s pretty helpful but would be better if it know my info.

Today, when I attempted to open EVE IPH (which was working fine yesterday), it attempted to run an updater and failed. I could not get it to run or update, so I uninstalled, removed all the directories I could find, and reinstalled from the Windows installer.

Now, none of the SDE images are showing up, for example, the blueprint window

and in the structure fitting window

This causes a problem, particularly in the structure fitting window, because I can’t seem to select things without the images there, so can’t fit modules to structures.

Any idea what might be going on?

Go into the folder in ‘program files’. copy the 4000 images that are int he isk pph folder into the ‘images’ folder. it’ll work.

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/f432f0017d28869536462e5dfba714f9
Is there anyway for me to copy/paste the list of raw materials to the right? I can’t figure out how to add al those to a shopping list or to copy paste them in game.

From what I’m seeing, no t3d or t3c is profitable when compared to selling its most raw components (salvage, pre-reaction gas/ore). I’m not certain if this is actually true or if I have some setting screwed up.

Thanks.

Question: I have seen that in the blueprints tab we can save the fitting of the structures we want to use to make calculations (for example, T2 rigged Raitaru). I have not found a way to “load” them once saved, so to make comparison between different setups. Is it possible ?

I have registered my character but can’t get it to include my nullsec regions within the “Activity” area on the Blueprints tab. It’s also where my assets are mostly located. How do you get it to add nullsec regions?

Hi,
I’m having some issues. I have added all my chars which are in the same corps. All are directors in the corp so should have full access to anything.
In IPH I have followed the instructions and it says:
Scopes:
all the bullet points including esi-corporations.read_blueprints.v1 etc.

When I add the characters, IPH only requests “read_skills”. I guess this is why I do not see the blueprints of the corps in IPH. What am I missing? Shouldn’t it request all the scopes for which the program is registered?

thanks
regards
Snuskpelle

Build 4.0.7592.42170

• Updated EVE SSO Log-in - EVE IPH has switched to using a single application registration, which no longer requires users create individual applications through the EVE Developers site here: https://developers.eveonline.com/applications. However, because of this change, users will need to re-enter characters through the new registration system by going to the File Menu, and selecting Add Characters. If users previously registered EVE IPH as through the developers site, they may delete any applications they may have created for EVE IPH as they are no longer needed.
  • Updated Database and Images to Version 18.10.
  • Updated Mining tab to reflect new Ore distributions in Version 18.10.
  • Removed standard ores from results for the moon mining option on the Mining tab.
  • Research agents and data will now show in the Datacores tab and when viewing research agents for a character.
  • Added eve-Skills scope to the ESI Status window.
  • Checking and unchecking an item in the Components list on the BP tab will now work when using more than one BP.
  • Users can now double-click on an item in the component material list and load the bp (would just check the item before).
  • Images will now be installed to the correct folder in the installer.
  • Reactions now update in the blueprint manager when selected.
  • Updating the system index will no longer disable rigs from loading in fitting settings.
  • Updating the system index will no longer load the manufacturing facility when using different blueprints (e.g. Reactions).

Also to note that with this change to the SSO login, you won’t need to have a paid account to upload your character (I.e if you only play by plex).

You can log in now without a paid account.

Build 4.0.7597.298

• Fixed an issue that would show incorrect build components on the Blueprint’s Tab build list and the shopping list for items built with reactions.
  • Selecting/deselecting Load Blueprints by Character in the Application Settings will now work properly as advertised.
  • All moon ores for R8, R16, R32, and R64 moons will now show when selecting Low and Null security options for filtering ore on the mining tab.
  • Added an option to select ‘Triglavian Space’ to filter ores from Triglavian sites to the Mining Tab.
  • Updated the filters for selecting ores to allow for Moon Mining to be split separately from Racial regions.
  • When double-clicking on a non-invented T2/T3 BPC in the manufacturing tab, the BP tab will now correctly ignore invention in calculations to match the numbers in the manufacturing tab.
  • The broker fee check box on the manufacturing tab will now correctly calculate broker fees.
  • Users can now save Special broker fee rates on the manufacturing tab.
2 Likes

Thanks for everything @Zifrian . This is an amazing tool and was obviously a TON of work.

Just installed the latest version and I get the following as soon as I start the program:

Source: EVE Isk per Hour
Message: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: database disk image is malformed
malformed database schema (43)
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: database disk image is malformed
malformed database schema (43) —> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed
malformed database schema (43)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.DBConnection.ExecuteNonQuerySQL(String SQL)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.DBConnection…ctor(String DBFileName)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain…ctor()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_frmMain()
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
Error Tracking: PRAGMA auto_vacuum = FULL; PRAGMA synchronous = NORMAL; PRAGMA locking_mode = NORMAL; PRAGMA cache_size = 10000; PRAGMA page_size = 4096; PRAGMA temp_store = DEFAULT; PRAGMA journal_mode = WAL; PRAGMA count_changes = OFF

Try reinstalling. That happens from time to time and I can’t seem to prevent it no matter what I’ve tried.

If that won’t work, delete the database file (ends in .sqlite) and open it to get the updated version from the update server.

Eve IPH isn’t pulling data from Eve Marketer anymore. I see that Eve Industry is down too. Does anyone know if the API died?

Hi,

So I’m trying to make Ogre II’s, and when I open IPH and I tell it I want to make 1 Ogre II with T2/T3 Material Type set to Raw, it claims I will make ~22.5 mil per hour. This is due to excess materials from running reactions, like Fullerides. But when I click “Add to Shopping Cart” and actually look in my cart, instead of adding the ingredients for Fullerides it’s telling me to buy Fullerides itself, and because there’s no excess materials anymore the shopping cart shows me operating at a loss. What’s with the difference? Is there a bug?

Bug, yes. The excess materials is all messed up. I’ve been working on it but not sure when I can get it fixed.

1 Like

This was an ESI endpoint issue with CCP work. They’ve since fixed it.

1 Like