EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

Build 4.0.6726.17366

• Abyssal materials used in blueprints can now be updated on the Update Prices tab.
  • Fixed an issue where the program will crash when using Price Profiles.
  • All Faction Citadels should load correctly from the fitting window.
1 Like

@Zifrian do you have check mg errors too ?

My errors

nope, Always crash on shopping list

In the Blueprints tab, I am getting the following error when pushing the fitting button after selecting an Upwell Structure under Facility:

Source: Microsoft.VisualBasic
Raw Error Text: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
Error Tracking:

Zifrian, this is a great program. Thanks so much. While I learned much doing so, I was getting overwhelmed using google sheets to manage my industry.

I’m getting the same errors as a few people above while trying to log my character in. I’m currently just running in degraded mode by manually entering my data. Works great that way.

In the Blueprints tab, I am getting the following error when pushing the fitting button after selecting an Upwell Structure under Facility:

Raw Error Text: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
Error Tracking:

I need more info. Others are having this issue but I can’t get it to error. What BP did you select? Was the structure already saved?

Any blueprint. I tried ones I own and ones I don’t. For the structure, happens if it is saved or if I change it without saving.

I uninstalled and reinstalled. Same issue. I removed EVE IPH directory from AppData\Roaming and started Eve Isk Per Hour again. I lost all of my settings as expected, however I can now do a fitting for a Raitaru.

Everything worked fine with the developer registration etc.

I finally was there where i need to log in with eve online. I auth it for my char and then “login successful! you can clsoe this window now”.

But no character is added. what did i wrong ? i done exactly the tutorial for it!

ill done it with http://127.0.0.1:12500 and ofc 12500 in the app registration!

You have to install fresh. If you are updating the 3.0 version of IPH, it doesn’t work. Just delete old folders and download new installer.

An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Please fill out the following information so I can reproduce the bug

What is your Operating System? - Win 10 Pro
What tab or screen did the error occur? - Upwell Structure Fitting 
What are the steps to reproduce the Error? Trying to access the Upwell Structure Fitting window via the Fitting
button in the Manufacturing tab (Base and Component sub tabs)
Web link to a screenshot of your error: https://picload.org/view/docciadw/iph_unhandlederror.png.html
In addition to a screenshot, copy the data below and send to developer.

Raw Error Text: System.FormatException: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.
   bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
Error Tracking: 

How does setting up the Default Facility work? I save the settings with the save button but when I double click on the blue Default Facility text, it reloads standard The Forge settings.

Ok it worked with reinstall. Now and before too, i onkly have the venture under ships in mining section. There isnt halku covetor etc listed!

Please send a screenshot of this issue. Also, try to change the mining, ship skill, and spec skill combo boxes to see if it comes up.

Build 4.0.6727.41971

• Fixed an issue where deleting an item from the shopping list would crash the program.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the Fitting window with Helium Fuel blocks selected would crash the program.
  • Fixed an issue where not having blueprint access scopes would not attempt to load blueprints for corp and personal blueprints.
  • The shopping list will now show packaged ship volumes.

I get a crash in the latest release:

EveIPH-Version: 4.0.6727.20751
Window: Blueprint Manager
What did I do ?: click on ‘Scan Corp BPs’

An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Raw Error Text: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

in EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmBlueprintManagement.btnScanCorpBPs_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

it happens every time

So I still do get 403 errors on startup but after that it seems to proceed.
I then try to calculate blueprints but it can only do it for the currently active character?
It would be nice if it could add multiple characters (for build and invention) and the inventory of multiple characters (blueprints).

Unless im doing something wrong it always defaults to using the blueprints of the current character.

shopping lists crashes --> all fixed

in manufacture list the right mouse click --> add to shopping list continue having no effect

Can someone exactly exlaint what SVR means ? Because it isnt the Quantity and often i dont know which items would sell.

Elenoire Doissetep

shopping lists crashes → all fixed

in manufacture list the right mouse click → add to shopping list continue having no effect

Yeah, I’m working on that one.

Plaguies

Can someone exactly exlaint what SVR means ? Because it isnt the Quantity and often i dont know which items would sell.

SVR = Sales to Volume Ratio. It’s the amount of items you can build in 24 hours divided by the average volume (volume/avgdays) sold on the market. The idea is to show how fast you could sell something. A higher SVR means you alone can’t keep up with demand, a lower one and the market is saturated.

2 Likes