EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

Hi,

I get this message when trying to add a character
{“error”:“invalid_scope”,“error_description”:“The requested scopes either don’t exist, or are not valid for this client”}

I have use the copy scope to clipboard option and paste the results in register account.
Also tried to delete the application created on develloper CCP web site and then create a new one from scratch. It still doesn’t work. I don’t know what could i check now ?

An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Please fill out the following information so I can reproduce the bug

What is your Operating System? 
What tab or screen did the error occur? 
What are the steps to reproduce the Error? 
Web link to a screenshot of your error: 
In addition to a screenshot, copy the data below and send to developer.

Source: System.Windows.Forms
Message: Der Wert 3680 ist für Value ungültig. Value sollte zwischen 'minimum' und 'maximum' liegen.
Parametername: Value
Raw Error Text: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Der Wert 3680 ist für Value ungültig. Value sollte zwischen 'minimum' und 'maximum' liegen.
Parametername: Value
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ProgressBar.set_Value(Int32 value)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripProgressBar.set_Value(Int32 value)
   bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.MarketPriceInterface.IncrementToolStripProgressBar(Int32 inValue)
   bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.MarketPriceInterface.WaitforUpdatetoComplete(Boolean& CancelUpdate, Int32& Counter, Int32 MaxValue)
   bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.MarketPriceInterface.UpdateMarketOrders(List`1 CacheItems)
   bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.LoadPrices(List`1 SentItems)
   bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.btnImportPrices_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Error Tracking: BEGIN;

Got this today when I tried to calculate the manufacturing list without fully loaded updated prices. After the most recent update (there was a small one today (or a while ago because I haven’t launched IPH in a while)) price data does not load from CCP Data any more. And there were a host of 504 errors today when I first tried to update price data with CCP data after the first program start.

thanks

Would it be possible to have IPH run a permissions check, or show a warning for permissions it was denied/missing on startup? For example, a buddy of mine was asking why he couldn’t see his corp BPs while he’s the CEO and neither of us realized the new requirement for the ‘esi-corporations.read_corporation_membership’ role. It would be helpful if IPH noticed this missing and displayed a warning with a link to either the updated instruction page or the specific patch notes related.

For those who intentionally choose to leave out certain permissions, perhaps an “ignore this warning until next update” option, as well? Bonus points if users can manually trigger the check from the manage accounts dialog?

Cheers,
Beta

Mine does not show industry jobs either, despite having full permissions.

Is there also any way to expand the program as it seems mighty small on 3440 x 1440?

Thanks

I wanted to add this but I opted for the easier option for now. Given I’ll probably add more in the future, I’m planning on adding something to show what permissions you need/have and the effects of each.

Is the user in an NPC corp? I’m able to see my industry jobs just fine but others are reporting the same issue. I’m testing a few things but any info you can give would be great.

Hi, I have been in my corp for a few years now. I re-checked the ESI permissions and the program has all of them (to be sure) but still it does not show the industry jobs.

The lack of option to maximize the program for my screen is a pain, any chance this can be added?

Keep up the great work, it is a brilliant program.

Is it just me or can’t IPH download prices via CCP Data any longer? In the past it took a couple of minutes, but now IPH is stuck for over 10 minutes at 95% download bar for the price data download. Using EVE Marketer, the download happens in seconds.

It hangs when you do a pull of all prices on CCP Data. I’m not sure what it is yet. Just hit cancel and hit download again and it’ll get the last of the 5%.

1 Like

Any update in near future?

The add to list from manufacture tab should be super

Thanks

Build 4.0.6766.16381

• Added settings for using a proxy to main client and updater. Users need to enter proxy data in the IPH program Application Settings first, then the updater will use the same proxy settings. If there is an update upon installation, do not run the update but instead open the program and set the proxy settings first, then update. Note: I have limited options to test this so if it doesn’t work, message me directly to see if I can figure it out with your options.
  • Added a fix for “The requested scopes either don’t exist, or are not valid for this client”. Let me know if anyone still has issues with this. (Thanks to ‘Ben’ on github submission for finding the bug and fixing).
  • Fixed a bug that would apply the wrong value to cost bonuses for structures.
  • Added a fix for updates to the ESI_CORPORATION_DATA that would sometimes throw an error stating the table has 19 columns but 20 values were supplied.
  • Users can add items to the shopping list by right clicking the item and selecting add to shopping list again.
  • Changing the item quantity in the shopping list will no longer crash the program.
  • Industry jobs in Upwell Structures will now show up when viewing industry jobs. The locations will be marked as ‘Uknown’ however.
1 Like

Users can add items to the shopping list by right clicking the item and selecting add to shopping list again.

GREAT!!!

No maximize option then?

That’s something that will take a bit more time and work to do. It’s pretty involved. I’m working on getting all the critical bugs taken care of first before taking something like that on.

1 Like

I keep on getting error: 420 and 403.

An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Please fill out the following information so I can reproduce the bug

What is your Operating System?
Windows 10
What tab or screen did the error occur?
What are the steps to reproduce the Error?
Web link to a screen shot of your error:
https://imgur.com/a/wmOzdZ9!

In addition to a screenshot, copy the data below and send to developer.

Source: EVE Isk per Hour
Message: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. —> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.EVENPCStandings.UpdateCharacterStandings(Int64 ID, SavedTokenData CharacterTokenData)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.EVENPCStandings.LoadCharacterStandings(Int64 CharacterID, SavedTokenData CharacterTokenData)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadCharacterData(SavedTokenData& TokenData, Boolean LoadBPs, Boolean LoadAssets)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadDefaultCharacter(Boolean LoadBPs, Boolean LoadAssets)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Public_Variables.LoadCharacter(Boolean RefreshAssets, Boolean RefreshBPs)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain…ctor()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_frmMain()
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
Error Tracking:

Is there an option (planned) to tell EIPH that it should treat composites (aka advanced moon materials) as raw materials again when pulling prices? When I want to check the viability of T2 production I would like it to pull buy level for the composites and sell level for the finished products (like in the past), but currently this doesn’t work and I have to manually update the composites… Maybe a global option to ignore reactions could be a thing?

After one of the last updates the assets tab cant read my corp assets. He says " no access" . Im director and have full access in my corp.

how to fix this ?

You need to add a new scope to the registration. From the patch notes:

• A new scope has been added to allow checks for character access to corporation roles to use corporation assets, blueprints, and jobs. ALL USERS must update your registration to include the ‘esi-corporations.read_corporation_membership’ role and re-log into the SSO with each character you want this access to receive it. For example, if you have director and factory manager roles in your corporation, you will not be able to see corp blueprints, assets, or jobs until you re-add this character.

How can I make the shopping list use “Buy Market” (which I presume is Buy from Sell Orders) exclusively? Most list items are listed with “Buy Order” in the Buy Type column. I don’t want to use Buy Orders, though, to buy the materials for production.