EVE PORTAL can do better

Why not planetary interaction?
Seems like a great addition to the app and will give it life.

Why only plex store?
Why can’t you excess your outstanding orders?
View the market.

The app is very limited, though better then nothing, it connects to your characters fast and easy, and gives you some info, BUT as the app of the most special game in the world i do believe it can and should do more!

2 Likes

EVE Portal is a portal, not a game. If you’ve looking for a full fledged mobile game they did release a thing called EVE Echoes.

PLEX makes CCP money, so it’s to their advantage to make easy access to the things people spend PLEX on - New Eden Store and Skill extractors/injectors.

I agree it would be nice to view the market but there are already 3rd party services that fulfill this and it’s probably not high on CCP’s list of improvements to make.

Overall I’m glad they have an official app that allows this kind of interaction at all. Before the EVE Poral app doing things like checking your wallet, mail, skills, etc were through 3rd party apps. Being able to read and send evemail and re-arrange my skill queue from your phone is already a big step forward.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how I feel about this. Like, I haven’t done P.I. in a long while because it’s kind of boring, and not how I want to spend my time in game. But, I probably would start doing it again if I could manage all my planets while while taking a dump, or whatnot. Of course, if it would encourage me to get back into P.I., then it might encourage others as well, which could cause the price of P.I. to fall.

But, i.d.k. Just thinking out loud, I guess.

If anything they should add Project Discovery to EVE Portal. It’s something you can do in game while docked, so why not?

2 Likes

Good point.

I tend to agree here.

I’d like to see some ability to manage corp stuff on the app, as a CEO it’d be handy to be able to write and send bulletins for example while not logged in directly to the game.

I’ve never actually done PI, but don’t you need to be undocked to do that?

Доьрый день! Почему бы не добавить функцию рынка в приложении Eve portal? Хотя бы для просмотра цен.

Not trying to be rude, but Unless you are in a language specific forum, the rest of the forum is English.

@Spitfire1938 Yes most of PI stuff is undocked.

То, что написал Geo Eclipse Oksaras, в целом верно, поскольку преобладающим языком на форумах по умолчанию является английский. Сказав это, я думаю, что для людей нормально использовать язык, который им удобен, поскольку использовать Google Translate довольно просто.

В любом случае, я подумал, что поприветствую вас (учитывая тот факт, что вы публикуете это впервые).

Then it makes sense that PI wouldn’t be on the portal app, you shouldn’t be able to do things out of game that you have to be undocked to do. With Project Discovery you can do it safely docked up, so it makes mores sense that if anything was added to EVE Portal it would be that.

Some base functions of PI are doable when docked, such as resetting the gatherers. Technicallly this part of PI could be added to the EVE portal.

However, I’d prefer PI not to be too easy and accessible, because PI is barely worth doing it as it is now and such a change will make competition even worse.

It would make sense to add PD though! No need to be undocked, no skill requirements and no competitive advantage.

1 Like

I like the app. Atm I don’t have a running pc. This means I can train into things faster. Especially if I want to join elite corps. I mean I’ve had over 4 years out of the game so this works for me