EVEMon 4.0.20 - ESI Edition

Version 4.0.10 has been released, with updated links in the original post. Users of version 4.0.1 or later will receive an automatic update prompt. Users of earlier versions should install over using the EXE file in the release (not the ZIP), but see the warnings in the OP.

This release mainly fixes bugs, some introduced by recent changes to ESI. In addition, moon mining reactions are now better supported, and small skill injectors are shown in the Skill Planner.

1 Like

The github download link, in the OP, gives a 404 not found error and the appā€™s auto-update does not work.

There is a missing .0 at the end of the address.

https://github.com/peterhaneve/evemon/releases/tag/4.0.10.0

3 Likes

so should i download the installer from github and just install over the current version or wait for a fix of the auto-updater? (not in a hurry anyway :wink: )

EDIT: updater fixed, all good.

2 Likes

get the same error ā€¦ not in a hurry too but if someone has an idea

JuuR

1 Like

Download from Github and install - works fine. Chrome and Windows both complain that it canā€™t be trusted - I suspect itā€™s unsigned. Pity, signing your code is easy and free: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/seccrypto/signtool

1 Like

Confirming i have a similar issue,
The update refuses to download

1 Like

Iā€™m missing a scheduler and mineral worksheet buttons on toolbar.
Though itā€™s probably not your fault. They were missing in 3.0.4 already.

1 Like

update this morning the update did work,

• happy his favorite 3e party program works ! *
1 Like

I love using EVEMon to keep track of multiple characters and to keep my 3 main players synced up. I like having the windows notification blink when a skill completes, but I wish I could turn down the volume on the ā€œSKILL TRAINING COMPLETED!ā€ I like knowing what it is if iā€™m not paying attention to the computer, and hearing it does make me smile. But when I have my headphones on itā€™s LOUD. Is there any way to adjust the volume of the notification? Is there a windows (10) setting I can tweak? Or do I just need to turn off notification sounds in EMā€™s settings?

1 Like

You can tweak volume per program since Windows Vista.

1 Like

howdy. evemon closing after 70th character added. how to fix it?

1 Like

Have a Windows Defender Virus warning:

1 Like

Trying to get this working on WINE on Linux. Getting the following error when I try to do anything with ESI or adding characters. Any suggestions? Iā€™ve installed the latest .NET.

ck 1 Executable Path: "C:\Program Files\EVEMon\EVEMon.exe" C:\Program Files\EVEMon\EVEMon.exe System.Net.HttpListenerException (0x80004005): Access denied

1 Like

Is there a limit in the number of characters you can have? If i add more than a certain number of characters it crashes, even deleting and adding.

1 Like

Trying to use this fix:

But I think Iā€™m not getting the url right. Iā€™m using:

http://localhost:4916/callback

But that isnā€™t working.

1 Like

What have you done to make it happen?
It worked for me with no additional body moves.

1 Like

i jest add 11 new characterā€™s to evemon and it crashed ty to restart it bet it keeps crashing ty to reinstall it but agen crashā€™s and its on the same character

1 Like

got a similiar message from windows that it is dangerous to use ā€¦ and windows is usualy not that cautious .

1 Like

After about 40-80 characters (can vary by device and other running applications), EVEMon will exceed the Windows system limit on window handles per process and will crash. Unfortunately, fixing this issue will require a massive rewrite. One workaround is to run multiple EVEMon instances with %APPDATA% redirected.

EVEMon may have issues on Wine as I do not have a test system. The issue mentioned appears to be identical to https://github.com/peterhaneve/evemon/issues/97.

1 Like

Hi all,
I tried to start using evemon today and get this message when I try to add my first characterā€¦
{ā€œerrorā€:ā€œinvalid_scopeā€,ā€œerror_descriptionā€:ā€œThe requested ā€˜esi-corporations.read_outposts.v1ā€™ scope is not valid.ā€}

Thanks in advance for the help.

2 Likes