EVEMon 4.0.20 - ESI Edition

Can you guys put the current link to the download on the about EVEMon screen? Seems to only take me to the 3.0 version and I cannot seem to find the current version without spending hours searching for it.

1 Like

EVEMon 4.0.15.4962

API Error:
Error querying the contracts of A New Eden Transport and Logistics.
HTTP error: The server at esi.evetech.net returned an error. The full response returned by the server was: 503 (Service Unavailable)

EVEMon 4.0.15.4962

API Error:
Error obtaining kill mail 508397ca5d0cd2811038fab548649263462793c3 from the server.
HTTP error: The server at esi.evetech.net returned an error. The full response returned by the server was: 504 (Gateway Timeout)

EVEMon 4.0.15.4962

API Error:
Error querying the contracts of A New Eden Transport and Logistics.
HTTP error: The server at returned an error. The full response returned by the server was: 502 (Bad Gateway)

EVEMon 4.0.15.4962

API Error:
Error querying industry jobs for A New Eden Transport and Logistics.
HTTP error: The server at returned an error. The full response returned by the server was: 503 (Service Unavailable)

1 Like

I downloaded the 4.0.13 version thatā€™s linked in the OP and after it was done, EveMon app gave me a prompt to download the 4.0.15 version, which I did and itā€™s working just fine.

Maybe itā€™s a settings issue for the app on your computer. After itā€™s downloaded, select the ā€˜Toolsā€™ tab - ā€˜Optionsā€™ which will open the ā€˜General Settingsā€™ window, select ā€˜Updatesā€™ and make sure the box is selected for ā€˜Check For EveMon Updatesā€™.

After the latest update, EVEMon informs me again about completed market orders. However this feature is currently of little use as it doesnā€™t tell what market order(s) have been completed, like it used to in API key days.

Getting the following error:
EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpWebClientServiceException: The server at esi.evetech.net returned an error. The full response returned by the server was: 504 (Gateway Timeout) ā€”> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 504 (Gateway Timeout).
at System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()
at EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpClientServiceRequest.EnsureSuccessStatusCode(HttpResponseMessage response)
at EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpClientServiceRequest.d__8.MoveNext()
ā€” End of inner exception stack trace ā€”
ā€” End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ā€”
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpWebClientService.d__11`1.MoveNext()

Any idea whats wrong?

the same. EveMon does not work.

@Peter_Han

Any idea if you could add that to Evemon?

Would be very handsome :slight_smile:

Thnx, Ping

1 Like

Ok the app works again

Getting this error:

Error Looking up character identities.

EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpWebClientServiceException: A request to esi.evetech.net failed with status: 404 (Not Found). ā€”> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 404 (Not Found).
at System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()
at EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpClientServiceRequest.EnsureSuccessStatusCode(HttpResponseMessage response)
ā€” End of inner exception stack trace ā€”
ā€” End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ā€”
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpWebClientService.d__11`1.MoveNext()

Have uninstalled and reinstalled but still get it. Anything to worry about?

@Peter_Han The GitHub link in the beginning links to the 4.0.13 edition not the 4.0.15.

Hello there,

for a few days already Iā€™m trying to use v4.0.15 of EveMon. It canā€™t connect to the Eve-Servers however, as it seems.
Always says I have to check the server status. Disabling firewall/antivirus didnā€™t do anything. Several restarts and reinstallations didnā€™t do anything good either.

Any ideas?!

Thanks in advance!

You can use this link: https://github.com/peterhaneve/evemon/releases/latest

1 Like

What do you mean by that? Posting the issue there? Itā€™s probably an issue on my side, as no one else seems to have it. No one has posted about it at least.

If youā€™re refering to the version, that is the one I have actually.

Version 4.0.16 has been released, with updated links in the original post. Users of version 4.0.1 or later will receive an automatic update prompt. Users of earlier versions should install over using the EXE file in the release (not the ZIP), but see the warnings in the OP.

Several issues caused by breaking changes in the ESI API have been fixed, along with a number of other old bugs in the aging codebase such as an invalid Hotmail SMTP server. The SDE has also been updated to the latest release.

2 Likes

I took the update today but some of my characters are showing no industry jobs (iā€™ve logged into them in game and they have industry jobs running)

And som eare showing no assets as well?

Anything I can do to force that information to show?

I am also getting empty contract list, empty information for planetary colonies, only few entries in wallet transactions and ā€œlost in spaceā€ as location for several of my characters. What kind of sorcery is this?

1 Like

Yeah, ā€˜Lost In Spaceā€™ here too.

Looks like ESI API changes by CCP.

Hi guys, maybe somebody here can explain, I downloaded evemon from gethub and installed it and added my character but on the top right cornet the little circle thingy with a timer ( update everything and all the other update buttons for assets etc is all greyed out any reason for that?