Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

I looked there first before I posted here. It wasn’t clear to me how to generate a new issue

After you register in Bitbucket, you’ll see a “create issue” button in the top right.

To work around latest problems with ESI, please use Tools -> Citadel Manager to ignore citadels you don’t have access to, or turn off citadel import entirely until CCP fixes the issue.

Issue created and backtrace attached.

With evecentral shutdown how se retrieve ccp prices in the tool?

A new version will be released today with a workaround for latest esi changes.

A new version is out with a workaround for latest ESI issues. After some talking with CCP devs, the conclusion is there were legitimate technical reasons to implement the latest changes and 3rd party apps should simply adapt. The issue is with importing market data from citadels – you can only import from those you have access to, otherwise there will be errors, but to know which you have access to, you need to actually make those requests. This, combined with new error limiting, basically broke every application which used this method of importing. The new reality means applications should work around this issue by first getting and caching the list of available citadels. Unfortunately, this means a few things:

• Filling the available citadel cache (first import) will be slow – it will take minutes instead of seconds.
  • This cache can become stale, at which point should be refreshed. Evernus by default will do that every 7 days. You can change it in Preferences > Import.
  • There’s some good news to this – further import will be faster than before.

This new version (2.13) is the first implementation of such mechanism. It’s not perfect, but it should work. Further improvements are on the way. You can optimize the cache refresh by ignoring citadels in the Citadel Manager.

The new OSX version is available now.

Hi,

Getting this error whenever I try to import /refresh data, using latest version: (changed char id)

/v4/characters/99999999/?: Error transferring https://esi.tech.ccp.is/v4/characters/999999999/?datasource=tranquility - server replied: Bad Gateway

Thanks

ESI is down since this morning.

Since last update and the dawn of ESI error limiting, some bugs have been found which might prevent importing data from certain citadels. The new version fixes those:

[new] showing unavailable citadels in the Citadel Manager
[new] manual citadel access cache refresh button in the Citadel Manager
[new] removing unavailable types from region-type presets on update
[fixed] not importing data from some citadels

The latest OSX version is available now.

Hi, I’m looking at one of my items for sale on the Character orders/Sell tab. In the Market orders tab below, Evernus is showing my order and other orders at the same station. I’d like it to show all orders for the item in the region. What am I doing wrong?

To view all orders you should look at the Market Browser tab.

For anyone building from source - gcc 7 is now officially supported.

I can’t seem to get this error to go away.

EVE import: waiting for 0 server replies
/v1/markets/structures/1022690772186/?page=1: Error transferring https://esi.tech.ccp.is/v1/markets/structures/1022690772186/?page=1&datasource=tranquility - server replied: Service Unavailable (SSO: 0)

Reply from the URL being
"{“error”: “Authorization not provided”}"

I’m not sure what exactly is going on here. ESI is apparently spitting out that it wants an access token passed to it for this particular structure.

I don’t see it on the Adam4Eve list and if I auth in from various characters on the universe/structures to try track down what citadel it is I just see

{
“error”: “Could not determine docking access”
}

Any idea?

Also, is there any ETA on having ESI keys for Evernus?

This is a bug in esi which I already reported. We need to wait.

New version is here with the new Mining Ledger support with full 3d data visualization.

Full changelog:

[new] ability to set Alpha Clone flag for various data adjustments
[new] character Mining Ledger support with 3d visualization (Industry tab; automatic import disabled by default – can be enabled in the Preferences)
[new] button to clear ESI refresh tokens in the Network Preferences
[fixed] sometimes missing imported competition orders
[fixed] possible crash on auth error
[fixed] some assets not importing
[changed] switched Eve-Central lookup to EVEMarketer
[changed] changed Manufacturing analysis name to Manufacturing planner
[changed] removed Eve-Central alternative importer
[changed] updated graph library for better support for high DPI displays
[changed] Lifeblood database

1 Like

The latest OSX version is available.

2.18 macos [warning] 2017-10-29T22:12:27 8754619 QxtGlobalShortcut failed to unregister: ""
restarted computer and it’s not crashing

p.s. 2.15 latest on website