Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

o7 all!
For some time, traders, in order to be most efficient, had to use different tools. Unfortunately, there was no integrated solution combining all features into one application. Furthermore, most of these programs ran only on Windows (shame for us Linux guys).

I wish to present to you [Link Redacted until it gets fixed. -ISD Dorrim Barstorlode] - a combination of the most useful features a trader can have. Started initially as a project for myself; as a means to combine Mentat and Elinor together and make it mulitplatform, it evolved into something much bigger. Now I wish to give it to the world. Literally - it’s Open Source.

Major features:

• Integrated margin tool for quick margin calculation/price update with region trading support
  • Character Sheet with tweakable trade skills for experimenting
  • Statistics covering wallet balance, journal, transactions, asset value and order value, over time
  • Advanced configurable aggregated statistics
  • Citadel support
  • Script processing.
  • Auto-import.
  • ESI support (real-time market data)
  • Eve-Central import fallback
  • Fast Price Copy
  • Email notifications.
  • HTTP Web Service
  • Asset tracking with current value
  • Sell & buy order tracking (current state, history, changes, timeline, transactions, price helpers, etc.)
  • Market Analysis with detailed per item technical analysis
  • Inter-region trade analysis
  • Importing support
  • Mining Ledger support
  • Ore and scrapmetal arbitrage
  • Wallet journal tracking
  • Wallet transaction tracking
  • Contract tracking
  • Corporation asset, order, journal and transaction tracking
  • Market browser
  • Item transaction history analysis
  • Custom costs (eg. for manufacturers)
  • Custom broker’s fee support
  • Manufacturing planner
  • Multiplatform support (Windows, Linux, OS X)
  • Full internationalization
  • Highly customizable
  • EVE Mentat order history import
  • Dropbox synchronization
  • LMeve integration
  • Open Source

Current version: 3.8

Please download, test and give feedback. And enjoy making tons of ISK!

This topic is a continuation of https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=362779

11 Likes

Hello.
I stil have a problem with color tag reseting on orders .Every import reset all the tags and notes(api adn file to). It is unique or smaebody have it to?
Anyway its a greet program. THX

1 Like

Looks great and would love to try but is Evernus ok to use? Is there a risk of being banned etc?

1 Like

Do you think CCP would allow it on the forums if yes?

1 Like

There’s no risk of getting banned. It’s not a botting tool.

1 Like

I’ll investigate.

1 Like

Having looked into this recently for a different project (https://esi-proxy.orbital.enterprises/), CCP’s dev license agreement (which is what allows access to the ESI and related game property) is generally between the provider of the tool and CCP. In other words, they hold the tool provider accountable for what people do with the tool, not the players themselves.

In my experience, CCP has been friendly and reasonable about such things. For example, suppose your tool allows one to send and receive EVE mail outside of game. Now suppose some player uses your tool to spam, troll or otherwise abuse other players. The dev license holds the tool provider accountable for this behavior, but the likely response would be to disable ESI access then tell the tool provider to fix their stuff. I would not expect the ban hammer to show up unless repeated warnings are ignored.

sal

1 Like

That’s assuming given tool allows people to break the license. In this case, it doesn’t, so there’s no point in worrying about it.

1 Like

Indeed

1 Like

Thanks for the info and will happily give it a try :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, suggestion,

Can buy/sell in market analyses be in separate column tabs instead of being together?

Furthermore, can the headers be also copied when doing copy paste into excel?

Also 30 day min avg…what does it mean? Is it daily volume or 30 days volume?

Thanks!

1 Like

Version 2.1 fo OSX is out now.

1 Like

The volume is the minimum of both 30-day averages.

1 Like

Hey Pete! Thanks for your constant work on Evernus - it’s by far the best application for trading that I’ve seen in the past few years.

I’m running into an issue with importing corporation assets, orders, transactions, etc. with an error message of “Illegal page request! Please verify the access granted by the key you are using!” I’ve verified that the corp API key exists. It was created using the pre-generated link you provide in the Add Corporation Key menu. I’ve also updated it to provide full access, just in case that was an issue.

Are there any suggestions you have or additional information I need to provide?

Thanks!

1 Like

In your %APPDATA%/Evernus.com/evernus/log you’ll find main.log file. Can you share it with me?

2 Likes

I sent you a mail in-game. Thanks!

1 Like

Ok, you need to verify you do have the permissions for the key. I just checked and it doesn’t seem to be so.

1 Like

When you say “verify permissions”, what exactly do you mean? The character that created that corporation key is the founder/CEO/director, and it has been added to Evernus using that same character.

1 Like

Use the predefined link to see which permissions are needed. Then set the same permissions for your corp key.

1 Like

Ahh, I understand now.

I got it sorted out - thanks for the support!

2 Likes