Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

The latest beta release for OSX is available here: https://bitbucket.org/krojew/evernus/downloads/Evernus-3.0-beta.dmg

Please keep in mind this is not a final version and you can expect bugs to happen. All bug reports are appreciated.

Latest beta for Windows is available here: https://bitbucket.org/krojew/evernus/downloads/evernus-3.0-beta.zip

1 Like

Is there a change log so we can look out for whats different?

In general - a ton of internal changes. There is no changelog written yet. But some key points, which should be noticed by users:

• removed old XML API
  • new authorization mechanism
  • improved import speed
  • improved database speed

So if you find any problems with imports or database stuff, it might be related to those changes.

Hi! love evernus!

I am having an issue with the market analysis lately, i tried version 2.21 as well as the 3.0 beta. Tabs are not calculating.

What are the exact steps you are doing?

I’m trying to get started with Evernus.

I get stuck when I try to get started.

I get an API key using the link, then add the key in the “Character Key” box.

Switch to “Characters”, hit refresh, then log in and hit authorize the correct character, and I get an “SSO error” box, with “invalid_token” inside.

How do I fix this? Thanks.

You can go to the network preferences and delete your refresh tokens and try again.

Also, you’re using official 2.21, right?

Yes, using 2.21. Thanks for the idea for network preferences and deleting tokens, but that didn’t help.

That is extremely strange. Can you create a bug report at https://bitbucket.org/krojew/evernus/issues and attach your main.log file?

For the market analysis i do
Market analysis tab > import data > select two regions> select a category > press ok > after it finishes go to importing tab > select source and destination stations (both in regions selected above) > apply

the 5% volume source price and 5% volume destination price loads fine as well as avg.dst. volume but some tabs such as projected profit, margin, and price difference all show zeros

this is with the 3.0 windows beta. on the 2.21 release i’m have the same problem with updating y characters

Ah, so some columns, not tabs, are not working. Ok, will investigate.

1 Like

Can’t find main.log file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernus directory; or anywhere on the drive. Is there another log file/something that would help? Windows 7/using x64 version.

I got the same problem, it started yesterday, tried it several times and also deleted refresh tokens. That’s on version 2.21, when I tried the 3.0 beta today I didn’t got that error and the character authenticated correctly.

It’s in c:\Users\your user\AppData\Local\evernus.com\Evernus\log

Ok, probably something changed on the ESI side, since current stable version suddenly stopped working. Not good - I wanted to get some more testing on 3.0 before release.

That could be the case, it feels like the waiting for history server replies when importing market data for analysis also takes longer than before, just sitting idle for quite some time. (on version 3.0 beta)

to update about the columns thing, it appears to be using the destination price instead of the source price for its calculations

This is using 3.0

Updated to Beta 3.0; now working

1 Like