Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

Seems to be an ESI Invalid_Token issue here, can’t seem to get either current release or beta version to work at the moment

Can you make a bug report with your main.log file? I’ll ask the SSO team what’s happening.

Version: 3.0 beta

It seems that the program have problem downloading market price in market analysis mode.

The price could be downloaded in Orders tab.

P.S. will there be support for 3rd party price source like evemarketeer? The ESI is really too slow.

What kind of a problem? Did you check the speed for more than one import? The first is always very slow.

Thanks for the info - your bug will be fixed in beta 2.

3.0 beta2 is available here: https://bitbucket.org/krojew/evernus/downloads/evernus-3.0-beta2.zip

Changes:

• corp wallet division import error
  • possible crash fix while importing
  • possible fix for database locking
  • new network setting: log ESI replies
  • crash fix in station selection dialog
  • importing price calculation fix

Same problem…
Invalid token (SSO Error).

Please use the beta version.

Version: 3.0-beta2

Problem: Crash when finishing importing price in any tabs(Orders/ Market Analsys).

Crash will not occur in previous 3.0-beta.

Crash can be sometimes avoided by closing the Active Task window before importing is fully completed.

I believe you stumbled upon a known error in a 3rd party library. I’m working on a fix.

Already fixed.

Hi,

thanks for all the work.

When will you be releasing a non-beta version?

As all the bugs get squashed. If anyone is experiencing crashes, please try https://bitbucket.org/krojew/evernus/issues/attachments/405/krojew/evernus/1521050985.87/405/evernus.exe and tell me if everything works now.

I get this when I klick on Import all

You ran out of memory? Can you check the memory consumption?

38% Memory used…

Can you send me your main.log file?

Is there a way for private message here? Where do you want me to put it?

If you want to do it privately, send a mail to info@evernus.com