Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

The latest OSX version is available now.

what can you do to fresh start app? first start was ok, then i went to industry tab and selected some item, app crashed and now on its launch it crashes every time

Oh, thatā€™s not good. It should create a dump report file and ask you to create a bug report. If for some reason it doesnā€™t even get to there, then thereā€™s something very bad happening. You can locate it in c:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\evernus.com\Evernus\dump. If you share it with me, I can try to debug the issue.

thatā€™s what i get before crash in main.log (ApplicationSupport/evernuscom)
[warning] 2017-09-24T17:27:11 8764918 qrc:/qml/Industry/Manufacturing/View.qml:18:1: module ā€œQtQuickā€ is not installed
[warning] 2017-09-24T17:27:11 8764918 qrc:/qml/Industry/Manufacturing/View.qml:15:1: module ā€œQtQuick.Controlsā€ is not installed

p.s. i remembered smth like that(crashes) , deleted main.db from application support and it runs. Regarding crash problem i think itā€™s some old preinstalled software, may be itā€™s working ok in new os (high sierra)

Ah, so youā€™re on OSX not Windows? Which version?

Ok, Iā€™ll forward it to the OSX maintainer.

Looks like the OSX version was missing some files. The .dmg has been updated, so please re-download it and check if you still have problems.

1 Like

this time:

[debug] 2017-09-26T21:07:59 11866334 Update db from 2 . 9
[debug] 2017-09-26T21:08:00 11866334 Checking for updatesā€¦
[warning] 2017-09-26T21:08:01 11866334 QxtGlobalShortcut failed to unregister: ā€œā€
[warning] 2017-09-26T21:08:01 11866334 QxtGlobalShortcut failed to unregister: ā€œā€

These are not bugs, but normal logs when you donā€™t have fast price copy enabled.

there is only 1 more warning popping up (at the beginning of the log) from time to time when i check ship in industry tab idk if they are connected to the crash
[warning] 2017-09-27T14:43:00 37503 QSocketNotifier: Can only be used with threads started with QThread

No, this is another thing but harmless. The crash was related to missing files for OSX.

2.12 is out and fixes some bugs:

[new] option to clear cookies in internal SSO auth window
[new] option to set database synchronous flag (advanced users only)
[new] total produced quantity in Manufacturing Analysis
[fixed] Ore Arbitrage not working
[fixed] crash when adding too many items in Manufacturing Analysis
[fixed] missing client name in wallet transactions
[changed] removed size warning when adding many items in the Manufacturing analysis

The newest OSX version is available now.

I just downloaded the OSX dmg and am getting the same crash on launch as Chidorin did. No dump file generated.

Let me check with the OSX maintainer.

Can you provide a backtrace?

CCP seems to have made changes to structure ESI endpoints, effectively breaking it. Import from citadels might be offline ATM.

Iā€™ll send a backtrace this evening. Where do you want me to send it?

You can create a bug report at https://bitbucket.org/krojew/evernus/issues

1 Like