Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

Heads up - be sure to update in 4 days.

New version is out which reflects newest changes to ESI endpoint. If youā€™re using an old one - it will probably stop working after today.

[fixed] Importing tab filters not applying
[changed] updated ESI endpoints

Hi,
i am all the time looking for a report system in evernus, that shows, how much profit wad done the day or week. is it there and i dont find it or is it not there? a simply report, that count all the buys, sales and taxes from logsā€¦?
and for corporationsorders same.

this is not workingā€¦ it shows complete wrong profit, because no buy price and sell priceā€¦ it show only the sold items and not the real profit. or i am making something very very wrongā€¦ and there is no summary and the profit per mĀ³ is useless?

and i get always this 2 errors when startā€¦:

Do you have wallet transactions imported? Reports use this info to calculate data. You can also do it another way, using advanced statistics, but letā€™s first try to find the problem with reports.

As for the sync error: this is an undocumented one, so I donā€™t really know what can be the cause. Try deleting the database from your DB account.

Hi, do you mean this?
yes the are loaded all, corp and from the char, the API Import (timer is running.

I have deactivated in settings now the syncon startup and the dropbox error is gone.

and i mean something like that:

that is from evetradematser website, but it is webbasedā€¦ and i think they are some bugs in the reports.
a simply statistic that show how muchā€¦

Ok, I think I found a bug in the reports. For now, you can either look at bottom graphs (with info texts) in the basic statistics, or use advanced statistics with daily aggregation.

Is there any way to use this with the new moon reactions? As far as materials, etc?

I keep on getting the /V1/markets/10000002/orders/?type_id=644&page=1 Connection timed out (SSO: 0) when trying to import market data. Somehow it seems related to type of item and number of items retrieved yet sometimes it work and doesnā€™t work when searching under the same settings.

Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

Thanks

You can report it as esi bug. Seems like the server is unable to respond in reasonable time.

hi Pete,
I am running the latest release (2.21). Since sometime back in November/December the Character Journal and Character Transactions list is getting cleared. My configuration is to keep all Wallet items (Delete Old Entries is NOT checked for both Journal and Transactions).

When this issue happens after doing an Import All characters, the Character Transactions tab will say ā€œWarning! No data has been imported.ā€ even though I just ran an Import All.

What is the best way to work together to see what is going on?

thanks,
Laureyna

You can send me your main.log file and weā€™ll see.

I am using Evernus 2.21
It seems I cannot scroll left or right in the following tab
Industry->Manufacturing Planner

I am using my TV to display EVE and the resolution I can achieve is not enough to display a huge area.

Are scrollbars visible? Have you tried dragging the view?

Hi. Iā€™m using Evernus, but my main reason for using it is both fast copy price & hotkeys, as well as being able to see if iā€™ve been undercut or if my item has sold. Unfortunately, I appear to only be able to get this information once an hour via API Import. Import Prices, while iā€™m sure handy for some, doesnā€™t let me pull my market orders from my character.

How can I bypass this limitation and pull my market orders to update them, along side prices, whenever iā€™d like? Can you shed some light on this for a lowly, non developer type?

Thanks mate.

You can export your orders to file from eve, and import them into evernus via ā€œImport from logsā€.

Oh ā– ā– ā– ā– . Daddy Pete just saved my life.

What about import prices from web. Is there a delay on how often I can do that? Is there a way I can export that to file as well if its longer than like say 10 min?

Yes, there is a cache timer, and yes you can save and import from files.

It used to be in the Market Browser tab, if I selected multiple rows, the totals below the tables would update with only what I selected. Is there a way to turn that back on?

Hi, will be there a update to this post?

Iā€™m sorry, but for some time now I havenā€™t had almost any free time to do much. Unfortunately, Iā€™m the only one developing all of this, and thereā€™s a major update incoming. Iā€™ll try to look through all the reports/posts, when Iā€™ll be able to.