Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

As the information popup explains on first run, the long time is because of esi design and not knowing which citadels are available. It should be better the next time.

In Asset panel, there are a lot of “unknown location” asset, which basicly are all the asset got destoryed in space / unlooted wreck/cargo container,
What I would like to see is add a filter to filter out these “unknown location” with a checkbox.

Also several useful column missing in asset menu, for example solar system/ region. and you cant filter by region in inventory mode or aggregated mode.

Feature suggestion:

Very often you end up with lots of assets, and some would sell a better price at market while others will have better reprocessed value.

What I would like to see is a feature similar with EVE Refinery http://www.homo-programmatis.com/EveRefinery/ get incorporated into Evernus.

The problem with EVE Refinery is that the item list is way too old and cant copy/paste result easily, so I hope Evernus could pick it up or have some similar feature.

Feature like:

Full item list with each items’ Refined cost and Sell/Buy price of current selected market.
Filtered item list with my asset.
3rd party market price/history import. (EVE Refinery use fuzzwork price and price is loaded really fast compared to Evernus)
Copy/Paste, in game browser support.

After today’s downtime, I have no longer been able to refresh anything or add characters. I tried to reinstall the app, but can no longer fetch any characters with the manager. The error I am getting is the following:

Fetching character XXXXXXX /v4/characters/XXXXXXX/skills/?:No reply withing 10 seconds (SSO:0)

Tried adding different characters from various accounts and none of them work. Also, deleted localapp files before reinstall, but no bananas.

I have the exact same problem today…

It’s a server error. You can wait it out and/or create a bug report on esi github https://github.com/ccpgames/esi-issues

It is working now. Good to know in case it happens in the future.

The new version is out and fixes some annoying bugs, especially visible for corporation owners. Furthermore, this release is the first with a new release cycle. Previously Evernus releases were tied to SDE releases by CCP. Unfortunately, SDE tends to pop up rather randomly, therefore Evernus now tries to download the latest version on startup, whenever it appears. This means new version will come out when considered ready, regardless of SDE.

[new] showing aggregated data for order selection in the Market Browser (and other similar order views)
[new] exe version info for Window
[new] updating SDE at application start
[fixed] corporation wallet data not showing
[fixed] ESI client problems for 32bit Windows version
[fixed] ignoring orders in inter-region trading if buying form sell orders which are empty
[fixed] “database is locked” error (hopefully)
[changed] removed unused “threads” network setting
[changed] HTTP/2 seems to be stable, thus enabled by default

If you have disabled HTTP/2 in the previous version, it is highly recommended to enable it now.

1 Like

If anyone is still encountering “database is locked” error, can you try this version: https://bitbucket.org/krojew/evernus/downloads/evernus.exe

:rotating_light:

If you want to get market order data blazing fast, without the notorious citadel import, please upvote: https://github.com/ccpgames/esi-issues/issues/826

:rotating_light:

2 Likes

Upvoted! Hope they’ll do it!

1 Like

And the idea was shot down.

The latest version is available for OSX.

Any way to get the market tool to be on top when in full screen mode? i have on top enabled.

watched a guide about Evernus on youtube and learned how to use the tool.

3.3 is out with fixes to some recent bugs:

[new] –force-sde-update option to force SDE download
[fixed] “database is locked” error (this time for sure)
[fixed] not downloading Eve database when none is present

When pulling data, be it orders or trying to do a market analysis Evernus is constantly getting stuck while waiting for server replies, waiting for hours without any progress.

Most likely your citadel access cache is refreshing. My proposition to fix this was shot down, so blame ccp for current design.

Not sure about that, but it might be esi related. I can do an initial price update just fine, it just takes 5-10 minutes but after on a following one Evernus is getting stuck when making requests/.waiting for replies. When doing a market analysis, things just get stuck at some point.

I’m sorry for what I’m about to say, but I’m quite frustrated now after getting the same question all the time. Why don’t people read the messages they get? Literally the first message from the application describes this situation. This is because the market order design of esi at this point is retarded, and applications need to make a ton of requests to each citadel asking for data and waiting out if there are no access rights. This by default happens every 7 days.

1 Like

3.5 is out with critical fixes:

[fixed] initial wallet import never finishing
[fixed] not refreshing access token in some edge cases
[fixed] not throttling requests on 429 error
[fixed] crash on character removal
[fixed] rare startup crash