Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

Just want to say thank you to Pete,

You made the most powerful, open/free, eve market trading tool in my knowledge!

(somehow, I think “thank you” is not enough. How to donate you in EVE, or subscribe)

1 Like

The OSX version is now available.

Is it possible to get an option to force all blueprint prices to zero? The API assumes that any blueprint in a can is a BPO which ends up massively overstating asset values.

Batch setting prices via CSV (just like the item cost tab) would also do the job.

There’s a better BPO detection coming.

Got a bit of a problem here. When using the market analysis tool and trying to import data for The Forge Evernus always gets stuck at “Waiting for 131 history server replies”.
How to fix this?

Read the first popup message, or the help page, or answers to the same question here, or the answer to the same question on reddit.com, or answers to the same question on evernus.com.

Could you give me a more specific pointer?

Did you meant the “it will take time on first run”? I’ve waited vor literal hours and it always gets stuck at the exact same number of remaining replies (after about 2-3 minutes)

Can you share your main.log file? Let’s see what is going on.

Looks like the ESI server simply didn’t reply at all for 126 requests. You can submit a bug for the ESI team.

Why is it doing this for the same number of items constantly?

Ask esi devs.

Depending on what items it’s having hangups on, it could be a result of new error codes being added that it’s not handling correctly. without diving into it further, that’s as much as I can guess.

Is there an issue with the sell price not updating when i import prices from the web? My buy orders seem to update but the sell orders always show no price data. I’m not getting any error messages and running the current version, also a few other corp mates are having the same issue.

Nobody reported such problems. Do you have a custom station set? Are you sure there are competing orders?

i have custom station set, there are plenty of orders competing with me ( in geminate ). i tried reinstalling and still getting the same issue. could it be to do with the citadel i am selling the items in ( a keepstar )? a few other people are also having the same problem

It’s possible there are no competing orders in that citadel.

I’ve been getting the same problem as Madras Dawnkeeper, item importing getting stuck on 128 items, but only when importing (from citadels?) in Delve. Even after I set the max timeout in the settings to 300 seconds and the max number of retries to 0 it still hangs for hours. I can post ESI logs if you wish.

If it’s the same case of the server not responding, there’s nothing we can do to solve this.

Hi,
where or how can i import the buy prices for my items that i have bought and now i am selling?
the problem is, it always show 100% margin https://i.gyazo.com/41e34801f458422636f39527e47f9990.png
“Import prices from Logs” give no results, and actually dont know which logs the program mean.
What i am doing wrong?

If you have auto cost import enabled, the costs and margin will be entered when your buy orders get fulfilled. Otherwise, you can select transactions and use “add to costs” from the context menu, or you can input costs manually in the cost tab.