I am a fairly long time player looking for a home in null for mining and some light industry. I have 28 million SP divided pretty evenly between actual mining skills and skills for keeping me alive while mining. I know the basics of PvP but I am not really interested in that part of the game right now, I just want a place to mine and make stuff. I play a lot of different times during the week so I am not stuck on time zones.
What I am looking for:
- A stable corp in a stable sov/rental alliance. I don’t want to move my stuff in and then have to evac a week later (which has happened to me before)
- A place to mine in null with upgraded systems and high end ores. I use an exhumer so I am focusing mostly on the top end ores to maximize my return.
- A corp buyback program with a reasonable rate of pay in the same systems I would be mining in. I get that there are costs to renting/owning sov so I don’t mind taking a cut to pay for the privilege but I also don’t want to pay an exorbitant rate.
- A place to compress ore would be a nice bonus
- Decent logistics to and from high sec
- Having boosting available would be another nice bonus
- Not a lot of hassle when it comes to joining and being a part of your corp
- A social group that let’s me play the game I pay for when and how I want within reason
That is about it.
Reply here or evemail me and we will see what happens.
Random emoji stream