[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 14 September 2021

They should the Dublin branch, its still open.

2 Likes

https://developers.eveonline.com/ is still broken and we cannot update or create apps, need fix ASAP.

its about time

You got the “needless changes” bit dead on. But I’m willing to bet you can’t guess how bad this thing is…

Unless they made some gigantic changes to it tomorrow is going to be a nasty day in New Eden.

Just go over and have a look at the feedback from the test server. That will give you a little sample of what’s about to happen. Just a little tiny sample. A microscopic one.

Screw it, here’s a spoiler:

I even went to to Singularity to get a first hands look. Change is hard but the worst thing that might happen is that you have to adjust to the UI.

Given CCP’s past track record I can imagine quite well. I’m not going to log will pop in on the forums and ganders through Reddit to see the rage posts. Popcorns on order!

1 Like

… except the new ui doesn’t show all the same information.

What sort of information is missing?

i point you to the sisi thread on this topic

Thank you for pointing out my gramr error.
But this only proves that alongside CCP, we (not me) also fail to see any reason.
As long as this continues, nothing good will come out of this.

PS: I had another one, try to find it, or two?

are Triglavian and EDENCOM being moved to sites within systems so we can more around New Eden like what we are supposed to be able to do safely, playing with NPC should be voluntary and not forced and they definitely should not be able to pod you in high sec

citation needed

You seem to be in the wrong game.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Long time player since 2004, just resub last month again after a two year break. Found loads of nice changes. The new Skill plan UI though makes me want to not resub, it is ugly, bulky and I see no point to the change. EVEMon > * after all these years. So 6 accounts are going offline again, yes it is that disgusting you muppets.

Since when is 35mins called extended downtime and people complaining bout it is hilarious, not bothered much there.

The UI skill window changes have potential … to beat the infamous :red_circle: debacle
unless they took the almost uniform feedback on the test server into consideration.
:laughing:

As a new player I’m not particularly attached to the current UI and I’m open to change.
But from what I see from screenshot having the text of the queued skills cropped is really bad UI design, I’d like to see the whole name of the skills in training.

This looks so useful, i barely remeber that window anymore. The current one is a bit bulky to use. A long list is better displayed in a long window (like your picture) and not a wide window

At least the new design has (from what i remembered “Where tf are my skills” - “oh, there” - “wtf is this?”) a vertical way to display the queue.

Show me the Ice Ice baby!

Hopefully the skillplan will not go through the same evolution as wow, namely into meaninglessness …