🇪🇺 UK-US-AU-EU - Active Established Null sec Corporation - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - I-FED

Hello I am looking for a null sec corp to call home. Im tired of the isk making restrictions of high sec and would like to venture further. I do not have pvp experience. My experience comes from mining and PI. However I am looking to change that. I am also very interested in ratting. Currently approaching 10m SP. You guys interested?

1 Like

Yeah we are intrested - come hop onto our discord and we can have a propper chat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are always recruiting , sign up today

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

Bamp!

1 Like

Hi i have been playing eve for a while (months) stopped an now i am returning i would like to join a nulsec alliance. Where i can Rat, Mine do some PI and Industri. PVP is not realy my thing but need to defend the space.

1 Like

Hi there. Hop on to our discord channel for a chat https://discord.gg/zAmYFecY

1 Like

we are always recruiting

Room for more imps

2 Likes

Hey.

I’m a fairly longstanding player and have recenty got a friend interested in a UK gaming group and I’m currently looking for someone to take us both (I’m currently mentoring him and taking him under my wing at the moment). There is also another guy in our group who I played with a year or two ago who has gauged interested and is joining with us and also very new (both <5m SP).

I’m just wondering if you’re willing to cater for us at all and have time for a chat.

2 Likes

Hi Kawlos. Here’s a link to our discord if you want to drop in for a chat

. https://discord.gg/zAmYFecY

2 Likes

always recruiting

1 Like

Shameless bump

1 Like

Currently accepting new recruits

1 Like

Come join the righteous fight!

2 Likes

Hi. Aussie player new to eve here. I mostly work from home and spend most of my game time mining whilst working on designs. Other times I spend exploring wormholes or learning the game. Would love to branch into PVP but the loss to learning ramp ratio so far is just too damn high!! Would very much be interested in joining if you’ll have me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Harnaget Ostus, here’s a link to our discord if you want to hop in for a chat

2 Likes

Done. Thanks!

2 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes