Fabuleux has been kidnapped!

[Link is for context, not IC knowledge…Unless you’re a Valkyrie]

Oh, You don’t think this was the Valkyrie anymore? Why?

Because they could do no wrong? They’re just sweet little angels that go around do heroic deeds? You don’t think they would fall to such disgraceful lows?

Well, you’re as gullible as Capsuleers come. I’ve dealt with theses Valkyrie for a good while now. I can safely say that this is well within their realm of possibility.

This doubt you feel is exactly what they want you to feel. This way there’s a better chance they can get away with this harrowing act. You need to keep looking at them until you get some evidence to prove they’re not involved besides “They are being evil so this can’t be the Valkyrie!” - because as it stands right now, those were Valkyrie vessels that were spotted attacking that yacht. Those were Valkyrie soldiers that kidnapped those VIPs and terrorized the guests.

But where are my manners? I’ve yet to introduce myself. My name is Clance Gogne. I represent a party that is quite related to the Valkyrie. ANd yes i know what you’re thinking “This man looks like he’s had a whole ■■■■■■■ lot of people killed” And you be right because i have had a whole ■■■■■■■ lot of people killed - but I’m honest about it.

I wouldn’t make some ■■■■■■■■ mystery behind it. I’d tell you it was me. Because then my name would be on your lips. That’s what i want, my name out there.

2 Likes