Fabuleux has been kidnapped!

Is it not marvelous what priviliages money can buy you? Much like Fabuleux I’ve come across a opportunity to aqquire a communications licence.

I’m here on behalf of my “employer” to assist in getting the facts straight on this dreadful situation.

Ms.Mahom if you’re reading this I want you to know myself and my employer have nothing but sympathy for this grimdark experience you must endure.

2 Likes

Well we at Fabuleux Trends appreciate the concern Mr.Gogne…

3 Likes

Our press release has been publicized.

There is also a matter of which I think many would find interesting.

An image was sent to I-RED by an anonymous source.

This image is not the original, as we have blotted out Mister Repas’ body in order to maintain his dignity.

What concerns me is the Valkyrie flight jacket, which was indeed found with the body.

4 Likes

Well…I don’t know about the rest of you. But this tells me something…

3 Likes

I have no clue, but it’s hella interesting.

I find myself pulling for Fabuleux now.

3 Likes

The Internal Watch, with permission from the Ishukone-Raata Directorship is now offering a reward of four-hundred million ISK /400.000.000/ for the capture, or information leading up to the capture of those involved in this incident.

To those involved in the abduction of the Intaki Syndicate representatives, you are urged to release those who have been illegally detained and surrender yourselves to the authorities.

Further information related to this incident can be sent to the Internal Watch or Director Julianni Avala.

Mazaki,
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch, Commander of Syndicate Operations

6 Likes

Well…

My organization was already making plans to look into this matter. But this generous bounty put up may encourage my Employer to supply with additional assets to accomplish this task. I’ll have a word with him.

2 Likes

Hey, Clance.

I have a question for you.

I’m still pretty unfamiliar with the valkyrie’s methods, considering outside of this exchange I have never met one of them

Were the methods performed in the transcript typical of an execution? Would any group within their ranks or any associates perform actions such as those done with the late Mr. Rapak? I’m of course referring to the recording and care taken to research the family. It seemed there was great care taken in this action that I would assume are not commonly performed.

1 Like

Interesting question…I honestly can’t say I know if this is what they would resort to. I know I have…differnt methods. But when you die and are clone about 50 times a day. Your mind may just become warped enough that you develop some sadistic ideas.

I guess you could say that its my organization’s fault for sending so many Valkyrie’s back to the clone bay in a short period of time. Scarring their minds from the abuse of having their consciousness transffered back and forth. We may have accidentally created some monsters…I mean 90% of you Capsuleers are ■■■■■■■ insane. You can’t say theses fighter pilots don’t suffer some mental illness.

As for the research. My organization finds it to be a easy task. Pay off the right guy and you got a entire database at your finger tips. But we only look into individuals and focus on them. We care only for the person that catches our eye. Maybe the Valkyire took another step.

2 Likes

Do you believe there may be an old member or two who would have a grudge? someone who might want the name of the Valkyrie to go up in flames?

All I know about the Valkyire’s members. Is that all of them use to be apart of our roster. Besides that I know just as much as you do

Either you are underestimating, or live in the only area of space with some sane capsuleers…

2 Likes

I was being generous and allowing a wider range of Capsuleers to be deemed “sane”. Was gonna say 99% but didn’t want any of you to think you were apart of the 1%

Well technically you’re already the 1%. But I didn’t want to make you think you were the 1% of the 1%

1 Like

The ones that think they are sane are those who are truly completely crazy.

2 Likes

I thought I was crazy, at one point; the truth is I wanted to be crazy, because, like most capsuleers, I found myself operating on rules that were perfectly rational in the context of our caste, but clashed with the values I was brought up with. Madness would mean I’d not be at fault for my own actions, and could do away with the horrible pressure of values dissonance.

(Don’t worry, I’m better now.)

Which is a roundabout way to say that “I guess they’re mad” is a facile explanation, easy to accept because we do not like the ways in which the explanandum would make sense.

So in what way does this sequence of events make sense?

2 Likes

Way I see it. You immortals are on a entirely different spectrum of “Sanity”. It’s not like we can compare you to a mortal man anymore. So why compare you the same way mentally?

Have you seen the thirteenth-year school-crèche antics we get up to. It’s all too human.

1 Like

To be clear we are not immortal, merely digital beings. Interrupt our cloning process and see just how ‘immortal’ a capsuleer really is.

2 Likes

Oh so you’re one of those types that gets triggered when someone claims a Capsuleer is “immortal”?

I just used immortals as catch all for those that utilize cloning tech. The ground pounders, Capsuleers and the newest addition to the family - The cloned fighter pilots.

Calm your tits, immortal

1 Like

Triggered? I’d say I’m pretty calm about most things, including my place in the Universe. I’d say you were the one who seemed ‘triggered’ for some reason.

Immortality is a popular misconception anyway, it’s more of a digital replication of a mind than true immortality (since any clone user does die, usually fairly often). It might be better described as serial mortality :smiley:

Are you a Valkyrie pilot then? I must confess I know very little about those.