Ganking, or rather the Right to Gank

(Mevatla Vekraspek) #770

I know, and i’ve nothing to say about what you do in and out of game, i’m just a little touchy when people start to make assumptions on people life based on their ingame activities.

(Sol epoch) #771

But you did it also!

Double standards are not good just sayin!

(Mevatla Vekraspek) #772

When? on that thread? Saying that someone is an idiot for having one particular idea is different from saying that someone has a worthless life because he kills a couple of ventures from time to time.

(Sol epoch) #773

Did you not post this in this thread?

(Mevatla Vekraspek) #774

oh dear, i copy/pasted your line and you blame me for that… sweet. I just asked you if you minded that.

(Sol epoch) #775

Can’t get touchy about something and also have double standards was my point!

Not trying to score points but your KB also reflects the same!

(Mevatla Vekraspek) #776

Yes, and the simple fact that i pop T1 noob explorers with my loki disqualify me to judge anyone else killboard (and here you can point the double standard caus i’ve already done that :stuck_out_tongue:)

(Sol epoch) #777

Not at all, We all have opinions but trying to qualify them with assumption or without facts makes your argument moot!

It is “because” by the way!

(Mevatla Vekraspek) #778

Do you recognise the ownership of this statement?

(Sol epoch) #779

I posted it and yes take ownership! Your point?

(Mevatla Vekraspek) #780

That’s why i commented it, you make assumptions on people’s life. That’s what i blame you for.

(Sol epoch) #781

As do you! But my opinion is based on more learned people than me doing studys of the issue.

(Mevatla Vekraspek) #782

That you say.

I collect corpses in game, i must be a serial killer irl, damn i might even eat children.

(Sol epoch) #783

You might be but I am not going to assume that! I have nothing to prove you are or are not so I will not have an opinion.
What I will say is that you cannot have double standards when you yourself act the way you are annoyed about in others!
link for you so you can educate yourself on the subject.

(Mevatla Vekraspek) #784

You miss the point and you are not able to prove anything. I quoted you assuming people’s life based on ingame actions, you said i did the same but you were not able to quote something relevant excepted the stupid rethorical question i asked you. Take your so called education and shove it.

(Sol epoch) #785

Now you are showing your true colours!
Reverting to abuse when you lose an argument or have no meaningfull rebuttal. Double standards indeed!

I rest my case!

Don’t expect any further reply from me!

(Mevatla Vekraspek) #786

Ok, daddy Mevatla is asking you a simple thing: excepted the rethorical question i asked you following my accusation, quote anything i ever said here that was an assumption, preferably negative, on anyone’s life based on ingame actions. I’m waiting.

(Mevatla Vekraspek) #787

If you mean that i’m going to defend my position by any aggressive means available you are right

(little bo) #788

rather semi-illiterate then to be total illiterate, i still claim that to gank all you need is an alpha account and with that it will fund your other atl’s also an omega account.
Have to respect the copy and past but try reading the post i done rather then just troll :stuck_out_tongue:

(Solstice Projekt) #789

Would you look at that … suddenly he can type.