Sold!

Yes Ill take your offer but I did extract 1.5mil from him before you responded to me …Look him over. he has a positive wallet 2,487,966.00

Re: Charactor … Sale

I’ll have to retract. I don’t want to bid on a moving target SP-wise. To maximize your return, I would recommend that you finish extracting him down to 5 million SP, then relist him as a starter/farm toon.

1 Like

When you contacted me in game asking if I was legit and how you asked me. I thought you were not serious. But everything is reflecting now accurately and i wont touch it until you respond . I started to extract but only stuff that wasn’t necessary for piloting a Buzzard/Manticor/Raptor/Crow. So let me know. Give me a new offer Ill let you have him as is for 7B

Most came from Mining, so I wasn’t going to use it for Mining anyway. Ill be on for another 2 hours…

Maizie Fields

Let me know Ill post 7B Buy out here unless you take him, you have first grabs. Then Ill take a look at the next offers.

Bump up!

how far is it from flying phoenix?

A few months as it is , says “advanced space ship command” 59 days. Its pointed in that direction. anyway.

7 billion ISK ;=)

7.2 bil

7.5 bil

Any killrights on this toon?

withdrawn

Nope… Ni kill rites

&. 7.5 sounds good. DO you have the isk ready?

I do. Isk and Account information incoming

1 Like

Isk and account information sent. Please send confirmation thanks.

cant extract a character that has been posted for sale. ISD please close the thread.

I am purchasing this character. No need to close the thread.

My understanding is that the character has 12,872,039 trained sp, and 64,686 unallocated sp. I am attempting to purchase for 7.5 bil. If character is not received I’ll petition CCP, but thanks for your help Wasp Golem.

I’m here bud,. Give me about an hour … I was at work