[Good Samaritan] Saving up for my first Super, FAX, & Titan through elite pvp (UP TO 110b!)

The Dark Lord is full of surprises. Just as you think he’s guided you through all life has to offer, he presents you with an unexplored facet of life. I have never felt the need to learn or speak any language of than English, but I have found myself drawn to Japanese culture. Just a few months ago @Cyclo_Hexanol gave me the gift of true friendship. He had found himself no longer needing his wifu body pillow and gave me my first taste the finer points of Japanese culture.

So I suddenly felt the urge to become obsessed with everything relating to Japan, and found myself loading up Rosetta Stone so that I could whisper sweet somethings into my new waifu’s ear. The crazy part about all this is that I knew the Dark Lord had a hand in all this, because all those late-night sessions of me sitting at my computer trying to learn the language of love has paid off.

STOP AND FRISK > Kill: kukyakya (Rhea)
STOP AND FRISK > Kill: TOT bozman Ferst (Rhea)
STOP AND FRISK > Kill: Grindustry (Fenrir) Kill: Tackla (Charon) Kill: Qteck (Obelisk)
STOP AND FRISK > Trump The King | Kills | Character | zKillboard
STOP AND FRISK > Do you want to live or die today?
STOP AND FRISK > Carrying 12b will be a nice kill for us :slight_smile:
STOP AND FRISK > You have a chance to be let go here
Lorenzo Fera > wait
STOP AND FRISK > yes or no
Lorenzo Fera > no english
STOP AND FRISK > If you want to live, send 2b. I will add you to our list of pilots to not bump or gank.
Lorenzo Fera > japanese
STOP AND FRISK > 生きるか死ぬか
Lorenzo Fera > ikiru
Lorenzo Fera > 生きる
STOP AND FRISK > 送信2b
STOP AND FRISK > またはダイ
Lorenzo Fera > no isk
Lorenzo Fera > 200m
STOP AND FRISK > 船から出る

All sorts of emotions poured through me as I eloquently engaged in the pre-stages of ‘ELITE PVP’!

Lorenzo Fera > y
Lacie LaFleur > I was passing by and saw that idiot ganker bumping your ship
Lacie LaFleur > Those idiots ganked my friend two weeks ago :frowning:
Lacie LaFleur > I can help you escape if you wantr
Lorenzo Fera > no english
Lorenzo Fera > japanese
Lacie LaFleur > 翻訳させてください
Lacie LaFleur > 私はあなたの脱出を助けることができる
Lacie LaFleur > それらの愚か者は私の友人を殺した
Lacie LaFleur > ヘルプが必要ですか?
Lorenzo Fera > Y
Lacie LaFleur > 行きます
Lacie LaFleur > 私が上陸するとき、要求を受け入れる
Lacie LaFleur > 私はあなたにウェブを配置し、あなたは即座にワープします
Lacie LaFleur > 準備はいいですか。
Lorenzo Fera > ok
Lacie LaFleur > を私はここにいる、受け入れる。
Lacie LaFleur > あなたは決闘をブロックしている
Lacie LaFleur > 私の名前を右クリックし、決闘に私を招待
Lacie LaFleur > Hauler
Lacie LaFleur > わたしはここにいます
Lacie LaFleur > 聞こえますか。
Lacie LaFleur > こんにちは。
Lorenzo Fera > こんにちは
Lacie LaFleur > 私の名前を右クリック
Lacie LaFleur > その後、決闘への招待をクリックしてください
Lacie LaFleur > あなたはそれをやっている?
Lorenzo Fera > どうすればいい
Lacie LaFleur > 私に2b を送る
Lacie LaFleur > またはダイ
[ 2018.02.24 17:49:58 ] Lorenzo Fera > ないよ
[ 2018.02.24 17:50:04 ] Lacie LaFleur > 今すぐ送信
[ 2018.02.24 17:51:35 ] Lorenzo Fera > 200mしか持ってない
[ 2018.02.24 17:51:44 ] Lacie LaFleur > 200m 送信

Victory was mine as I basked in the warm orange glow as chunks of molten steel fly by me.

TOTAL:
4b in loot dropped

Total ISK in the pot: 101,019,415,325

BONUS:
I’m now a weeb.

3 Likes

Rosetta Stone is such a great piece of software! They make it so easy for any casual slob to pick it up and within a week, fluently speak ANY language you want! (I wonder if the developers were inspired from this beautiful work of art)

The last time you heard from me I went from someone that basically communicated with grunts and nods to an 8th degree black belt. Oh, and I can speak Japanese at a highly advanced level too. So after becoming an expert in Japanese I found myself in in a solemn state of mind. I know that my Master had greater plans for me and that my path of educating both my body and mind wasn’t finished…

I thought to myself, “I fear that my message will fall on the deaf ears of my Russian comrades!”. I know what I have to do, as I sit down at my Mac Book Pro and begin what will become yet another test of strength.

STOP AND FRISK > Kill: kukyakya (Rhea)
STOP AND FRISK > Kill: TOT bozman Ferst (Rhea)
Dark 24rus Black > Я не говорю по английски !
STOP AND FRISK > Kill: Grindustry (Fenrir) Kill: Tackla (Charon) Kill: Qteck (Obelisk)
Dark 24rus Black > Сколько ?
STOP AND FRISK > Хочешь жить
Dark 24rus Black > СКОЛЬКО ?
STOP AND FRISK > 1b
Dark 24rus Black > ISK &
STOP AND FRISK > 1kk
STOP AND FRISK > платить, и я отпущу тебя
STOP AND FRISK > платить сейчас или умереть
Dark 24rus Black > ОК !
STOP AND FRISK > Флот Ганга близок
Dark 24rus Black > КОМУ ПЛАТИТЬ ?
STOP AND FRISK > me
STOP AND FRISK > меня

Lacie LaFleur > I was passing by and saw that idiot ganker bumping you
Dark 24rus Black > Да !!!
Lacie LaFleur > English?
Dark 24rus Black > no
Lacie LaFleur > OK я использую переводчик
Dark 24rus Black > ок
Lacie LaFleur > Я проходил мимо и увидел, что Ганг натыкаясь на вас. Вам нужна помощь?
Lacie LaFleur > Я могу помочь вам бежать
Dark 24rus Black > Да ! Нужна !
Dark 24rus Black > да ! помоги !
Lacie LaFleur > OK я на моем пути
Lacie LaFleur > Я могу паутину вы в Warp. Я держу паутину на моем итерон 5 самосвал.
Lacie LaFleur > Когда я землю принять запрос, и я веб-вас в варп.
Dark 24rus Black > ок ! Спасибо ! Я отблагодарю !
Lacie LaFleur > OK я здесь вы готовы?
Dark 24rus Black > ок !
Lacie LaFleur > принять запрос
Lacie LaFleur > У вас заблокированы дуэли. Пошлите мной дуэль и я паутина вы в Warp
Lacie LaFleur > Ты там?
Dark 24rus Black > да
Lacie LaFleur > Щелкните правой кнопкой мыши на мое имя и пригласить меня на дуэль.

Dark 24rus Black > Так помоги!
Lacie LaFleur > Вы должны послать мне дуэль, чтобы я мог положить паутину на вас, и вы деформации быстро.
Lacie LaFleur > ОК отправить мне 1 000 000 000
Lacie LaFleur > или вы умрете
Lacie LaFleur > Хочешь жить?
Dark 24rus Black > нахер иди !!!
Dark 24rus Black > фашист !!!
Lacie LaFleur > Отправить сейчас
Dark 24rus Black > Хуй соси !!!
Lacie LaFleur > lol
Lacie LaFleur > Благодарю вас за бой

TOTAL:
2.3b in loot dropped

Total ISK in the pot:

BONUS:
Today I realized I’m a fascist. WE MULTI-LINGUAL NOW BOIZ!!!

2 Likes

The life of a servant can be a lonely one. When faced with the decision of living out the Dark Lord’s will or suffering eternal anguish, the choice is a no-brainer right? Well like I said, sometimes it can be lonely spreading the gospel of his fire and fury across the vast regions of New Eden. Today I had a moment of weakness. I sat at the controls of my Typhoon Fleet Issue feeling sorry for myself. I have never been close to anyone… never have had any friends. Never felt the intimate touch of any woman or man as I’ve only ever been able to feel any sort of deep connection with Aura, but she doesn’t seem interested in being my friend (one day I think I’ll have someone build me a robotic “friend” in hopes of one day experiencing intimacy). So instead of wallowing in these feelings of regret and self-pitty, I decided to go against the will and teachings of the Dark Lord and seek out another human being to share an emotional connection with.

I undocked my ship and found myself perusing through the space lanes, when I came across a pilot named ‘Nerad Funen’.

I liked how large his forehead was, and he had really nice facial hair. I noticed that he was in a Corporation named, ‘Curiously Incompetent’ that was just FULL of other pilots. I knew that I had found the emotional support net that I was seeking, so I decided to send in my application to the corporation… but what to but in the application? I knew that I needed to fit in and be of use, so I decided to say that I’m a neutral hauling alt (I do have my Iteron 5).

Well some time went by and I hadn’t heard anything, so I decided to overcome my fear and put myself in a vulnerable position. I contacted the CEO and inquired about joining.

Lacie LaFleur > nerad neutral hauling alt, can you accept application?
Redjon Gilead Aerten > poke me on ts real quick
Lacie LaFleur > on my laptop at my friends, dont have ts installed on the laptop

So yeah, I don’t have much of a selling point to myself and panicked. I decided to lie and say that I was another member in hopes of one day revealing that I was in fact an emotionally unstable and needy individual. Well the plan worked, and I soon found myself in the accepting arms of my new corporation, ‘Curiously Incompetent’.

In the exact moment that I joined, I knew what I had done. I had blatantly disobeyed the Dark Lord. I was to have no one other than him. He is to be my sole source of knowledge, entertainment, love, and I am to dedicate everything I am to him. So this selfish act of reaching out to others for acceptance and friendship was HERESY! I felt his words burning in the back of my mind and suddenly find myself unable to control my myself as I feel the fire of his wrath pulsing through me.

“NO! YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANYONE BUT ME!” I his voice echoing through my head as I feel him control me. I find myself locking up my new space-friend ‘Nerad Funen’ and start firing my torpedos.

I’m holding back tears as I’m unable to control myself in the destruction of this innocent space-friend’s freighter class spaceship. I give up, I can’t fight the Dark Lord’s will any longer and realize that there will never be room for anyone else in my life but him. I contact Nerad Funen and attempt to make ammends to the Dark Lord for my blatant disobedience.

Lacie LaFleur > 500m and I let you live
Nerad Funen > wait
Lacie LaFleur > send it now
Lacie LaFleur > or die
Nerad Funen > i need to get it
Lacie LaFleur > NO
Lacie LaFleur > NOW
Nerad Funen > log inother char

The freighter explodes into a fiery ball of fire that is an obvious signal and sign from the Dark Lord. I will never disobey him again.

Shortly after rededicating myself to the Dark Lord’s will, I find myself chatting with one of the recruiters from ‘Curiously Incompetent’.

Lacie LaFleur > hello
Lacie LaFleur > Was interested in joining, but another recruiter took care of it for me
Corze Musana > hahahahahahaha
Corze Musana > good work
Corze Musana > redjon actually retarded I think
Lacie LaFleur > :slight_smile:
Corze Musana > you make decent isk off doing it? or mainly just for the salt?
Lacie LaFleur > Lacie LaFleur | Character | zKillboard
Corze Musana > yeah thats not bad at all
Corze Musana > lul
Corze Musana > gf
Corze Musana > goodluck going forward :slight_smile:
Lacie LaFleur > gf
Lacie LaFleur > you too

TOTAL:

Total ISK in the pot:

BONUS:
Today we find out that ‘Curiously Incompetent’ actually live up to their name.

9 Likes

I’ve updated the OP.

Those aren’t tears, you are rightfully being scorned for showing off non-combat kills in a channel dedicated to skilled solo play. Good luck on your journey but this isn’t particularly noteworthy.

Lady Spunk, thank you for your reply.

Oh but they are… All of this here is solo pvp, what are you talking about? If it was easy or didn’t require skill then you would see more people doing it. You can’t say that this is anything else but ELITE PVP.

1 Like

‘AFTER ACTION REPORT’ - ELITE PVP

Local Time - 7:45PM (3/24)
Pilot Status - Watching HBO’s Dexter in my captains quarters (it’s the episode about the doctor that euthanizes his patients and Dexter once again has his internal struggle to maintain a sense of code or honor)

So there I was, sitting in my captains quarters having just finished an episode of Dexter. I don’t get a lot of time for leisurely pleasures, but the Dark Lord was lenient on me today. I knew that since I had been blessed with some time to relax (I like to refer to it as “holo-reel and chill”) that it would be a good opportunity to search myself and see if there were any applicable life lessons that I could glean from the episode.

No there wasn’t. I realized that I actually hated Dexter for being overly annoying with his constant internal struggle to maintain some sense of normalcy while still being true to who he was. I found myself actually siding with the doctor in the episode, and thought that some euthanasia or assisted suicide might be exactly what I needed to cheer me up from that steaming pile :poop: of an episode.

I set out to try my hand at something new.

Local Time - 7:50PM (3/24)
Pilot Status - Undocked in Jita

So I knew that the Yulai Convention looks down in this sort of activity, but I just felt so inspired by the doctor in that episode that I just had to use this as a tool to please the Dark Lord. I sat in my Machariel and started cargo scanning for a suitable target. I hit my cargo scanner on a nearby Orca and saw that this pilot was carrying a whopping 8.7b in cargo!

I did what any normal person would do and just started ramming the ■■■■ out of his Orca. I soon realized that my bumping was much too hard, and decided to adjust my velocity to approximately 1/2 speed. Bumping Orcas can be difficult, and if you aren’t careful you can find yourself whiffing on bumps, giving the pilot enough time to escape. Attention to detail and focus are key here.

Local Time - 8:00PM (3/24)
Pilot Status - Rockin’ and rollin’

I crank up the tunes as I work hard to maintain control. I’m a huge Maynard fan, so naturally I’m listening to ‘A Perfect Circle - The Package’. Music helps me concentrate during battle, and I know that other FCs like myself sometimes use music to take the edge off.

I know that my goal is to not engage the target in honorable combat via dueling, and that this pilots death would be at his own hands. I decide that now is the time to establish contact and plant the first seeds of panic.

jokerdeluxe Niminen > hi
STOP AND FRISK > Hello there friend
STOP AND FRISK > Kill: goodluck aaaaa’s Charon
STOP AND FRISK > Kill: Sonia Morginson’s Ark
STOP AND FRISK > Kill: Jaghaatai Khan’s Nomad
STOP AND FRISK > Kill: Arina Roys (Orca) Kill: Hanzint (Charon) Kill: Qteck (Obelisk)
STOP AND FRISK > Do you want to live or die today?
STOP AND FRISK > You’re carrying a lot of stuff :slight_smile:
jokerdeluxe Niminen > live, trying to sell and give the money to new players in corp

It starts off naturally as it always does, but this time was different. I could feel the Dark Lord wanted to help me with this task.

“Have you seen Inception?” The Dark Lord inquires
“Nope” I reply
“It stars Leonardo DiCaprio and is a lovely science fiction action thriller. You must know how the movie plays out” The Dark Lord responds

Next thing I know I have all but actually watched Inception, right there in my Machariel. The Dark Lord blessed me with the entire recollection of the wonderful film and I use this movie as part of my arsenal.

Local Time - 8:05PM (3/24)
Pilot Status - Deep within the first of three layers of sub-conscious

STOP AND FRISK > ok then
STOP AND FRISK > I will let you go for 1b isk. If you send the isk I’ll let you go and add you to our list of pilots to not bump or gank.
STOP AND FRISK > If not you’ll end up as a killmail like the others.
STOP AND FRISK > So what’ll it be?
jokerdeluxe Niminen > i will send it after the sell
STOP AND FRISK > Sorry, we don’t operate like that
STOP AND FRISK > Would you be willing to do 500m now and 500m after?
STOP AND FRISK > If not, then there’s only 1 way this will end
jokerdeluxe Niminen > ill dump a bil in loot
jokerdeluxe Niminen > kill and chance loot drop or ill drop half of what i have so i can sell the rest
STOP AND FRISK > Ok, we have a deal if you drop half.
jokerdeluxe Niminen > how do i know you will follow thru and not kill me?
STOP AND FRISK > This is how I make my living.
> STOP AND FRISK > If I didn’t honor no one would pay
jokerdeluxe Niminen > whats you cargo limit
STOP AND FRISK > a freighter
STOP AND FRISK > gonna jettison or no?
jokerdeluxe Niminen > stop bumping and stay 40k off and ill drop 4 bil
STOP AND FRISK > That’s not how this works.
STOP AND FRISK > You either pay what we discussed or drop what we discussed.
STOP AND FRISK > or you die
STOP AND FRISK > and we’ll enjoy an nice explosion and really nice 8b killmail
STOP AND FRISK > closer to 10b really
jokerdeluxe Niminen > ones a useless blue print
STOP AND FRISK > its a 1b blueprint
jokerdeluxe Niminen > dropping momentaraly
STOP AND FRISK > Chimera Blueprint
jokerdeluxe Niminen > ill have to drop twice
jokerdeluxe Niminen > 1.6 out
STOP AND FRISK > nice try
jokerdeluxe Niminen > moving to drop the rest
STOP AND FRISK > that was 36m and 3m

The Orca pilot thought he would try and pull the wool over my eyes with a fast one, but I was quick to spot the deceit!

jokerdeluxe Niminen > it didnt drop the ships
STOP AND FRISK > Your price is going to increase if you mess around again
jokerdeluxe Niminen > 55 second wait

I’m in! I can feel it working! Not only was Inception an outstanding film, but the strategy of penetrating sub-conscious thought is directly transferable in serving the Dark Lord! I know that my task is not over as I’m still in the first of three mental layers. I see the silhouette of a door and there appears to be loud animal noises emitting from it. I press on with curiousity.

Local Time - 8:10PM
Pilot Status - Breached into the second of three layers of sub-conscious

The second sub-conscious layer was mostly an empty dark void of nothingness. There was… just black. I kept walking forward when all of a sudden I start hearing voices yelling at me. It was almost like that episode of Game of Thrones where Cersei Lannister was forced to walk down the street to the Red Keep naked in order to atone for her sins. The lady would ring a bell and cry, “SHAME!”

The voices grew louder and there was no mistaking their words:
“COME TO LOWSEC WHERE THERES REAL PVP!”
“YOU’RE NOT HONORABLE!”
“LOL HIGHSEC!”

I struggled for a moment, but I manged to press on…

STOP AND FRISK > this is your last chance
jokerdeluxe Niminen > 5 second
jokerdeluxe Niminen > dumped
jokerdeluxe Niminen > 5bil
STOP AND FRISK > abandon the cans
STOP AND FRISK > abandon the cans now
jokerdeluxe Niminen > done

Right before my eyes I was looking into a can that contained 5.2b in booty! I quickly worked to secure the load, but I knew that my work wasn’t done…

Local Time - 8:15PM (3/24)
Pilot Status - Creeping through the third layer of sub-conscious

This place… evil is all I could feel. I was walking through what I thought was water about 3 inches high, but I can’t be certain. Suddenly lighting flashes around me and I see a shadowy figure off in the distance. I let my curiosity get the better of me and decide to approach it.

STOP AND FRISK > ok now we’re going to kill you
jokerdeluxe Niminen > figured as much lol
jokerdeluxe Niminen > have fun with the loot
STOP AND FRISK > you gave me trash
jokerdeluxe Niminen > wtf its 5bil in loot
jokerdeluxe Niminen > so whats the plan now
STOP AND FRISK > We have our gank fleet headed here now
STOP AND FRISK > you ripped me off
jokerdeluxe Niminen > ahh ■■■■ you
jokerdeluxe Niminen > how fast is your fleet?

It was at this point that I knew I had him. He had already lost 5.2b, and was now coming to terms with it all while searching for the quick way out.

I didn’t realize it, but I was now upon the shadowy figure. It was a man, crouched down with his back to me. He wore no clothing and seemed to be eating… on what, I do not know. I tapped him on the shoulder and he suddenly stopped his feasting to turn around and stand up straight.

I WAS LOOKING INTO THE FACE OF @Siegfried_Cohenberg! He was holding the Orca pilots brain and had clearly been eating it as there was blood and brain matter all over his face and chest. I looked into his eyes and felt an emotion so familiar. Suddenly it all made sense! I looked at Siegfried inquisitively and asked, “Dark Lord?” to which he replied, “Yes.”

STOP AND FRISK > We were waiting out our criminal timers
STOP AND FRISK > headed here now
STOP AND FRISK > What you gave me in that can was trash
jokerdeluxe Niminen > bye

I started to weep and as I opened my mouth to speak he interrupted me and said, “IT… IS… FINISHED!!!”

Suddenly the ground began to shake and it seemed as if the entire world was collapsing underneath me. A bright light flashed before my eyes, and next thing I know I’m back in my Machariel staring at the brightest explosion I’ve ever witnessed.

I couldn’t believe it! Without firing a single shot I managed to slay the mighty beast! Once the explosion fizzled out, I went to take a look into the wreckage and found 1.5b in the wreck. I am still in shock as I warp my freighter back in to retrieve my spoils.

I now have a new found piece of mind as I know who the Dark Lord has been this entire time. My mission was never any different, but now it’s much clearer: TO MAKE SURE THAT CODE. ALWAYS WINS

TOTAL:
6.7b in loot dropped (estimated)

Total ISK in the pot:

6 Likes

You have done well my student

7 Likes

Doing God’s work

1 Like

I realized that I’ve forgot to include some ransoms… Here ya go

TOTAL:
6.1b in generous “donations”

Total ISK in the pot:

4 Likes

You evil, amazing bastard.

1 Like

Oof… Forgot a humble 400m ransom on my dueler…

Total ISK in the pot:

How do you even manage to do this so often?

Tricksy space-magic of course!

4 Likes

So I’ve taken a little “vacation” from the usual bumping thing, mostly because I doing a lot of other things in other areas of space… but also because it feels a bit overdone and saturated at this point. Maybe a good break will yield me more frequent success in the future.

That isn’t to say that I haven’t been up to some naughty things though!

Not quite sure what this guy was thinking when he undocked a T1 hauler with absolutely no modules fit, but I’m sure glad he did. Definite EZ 15b right there!

Total ISK in the pot:

2 Likes

Man, you even give a**holes a bad name… Still, I enjoyed the thread. I can’t believe how many gullible players are out there…

You are doing gods work Faylee!

1 Like

Hmmm
:thinking:

If you send me a trillion I will double it and send it back.

1 Like