[Good Samaritan] Saving up for my first Super, FAX, & Titan through elite pvp (UP TO 110b!)

Then why ■■■■■ and moan about the “good old days”?

Because I can.

1 Like

There will always be people that bring a sense of internet-bushido into the game and that’s cool. That’s their niche and style and I respect it. I don’t think anyone should ever try to set a standard for how honor ought to be upheld because this is a sandbox and we’re all free to play as we all see fit.

This is a lot different than most “pirates” ransoming someone’s Retriever or L4 battleship. These are real genuine whales at times and some will learn their lesson just from being bumped. So for me it’s all about harvesting as much as I can out of them because it’s unlikely they will move around 6b in an expanded freighter again.

2 Likes

FYI you may want to invite people into a channel when conducting your business from now on for forum posting purposes

1 Like

Why have you been pissing in his pocket Noragen? Faylee got compromising photo’s of you when he flew with Rabble?? ( I note you have not liked any of his crap, but you don’t have to play devils advocate.)

Only benefit of this thread is a dishonourable fools rampant ego outing himself. Why would any Corps dumb enough to recruit him in the future believe a word he says if they linked his ALT to this thread. Currently he runs 4 Accounts and I have discovered at least 11 Alts. All his ALT’s will be linked to this thread, nothing like griefing an Arch Griefer slowly. More tears, more surprises to come…

1 Like

@R-0-B-0-C-O-P Man, i need to talk with you :smiley: Send a msg ingame if its possible. I would send, but you have too many chars and i dont want to spam all of the inboxes…

1 Like

I’ve had no issues joining any corps that are worth my time to join. I’m very up front about what I’ve done and currently do when joining.

So I probably couldn’t join a carebear mining corp… I so sad. I’m an extremely trustworthy person to the people I play with and even more so to my small group of friends. When I say trustwothy I mean like trust each other with 50b for nothing…

So I don’t mind if you are able to post all of my alts here. It won’t effect what I do, who I play with, or how I do my thing in any way. I have 25 active accounts right now: have fun

And my photos of Noragen are for my eyes only :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re welcome to ask any questions here, and I can answer them.

1 Like

Got it, thanks!

Why would anyone believe what you say, here in this thread or else where. You are a self confessed liar.

If you were not concerned about repercussions you would have stuck with your Main, and not that cock n bull story about changing to R-0-B-0. But you are too scared to list your ALT’s for good reason.

1 Like

Oh I don’t mind if you or others don’t believe me. People I’ve played with know first hand. I joined HTP recently… I don’t think I’m being denied content or new friends to play with in any way.

I strive to provide you content: why would I post my alts for you, when you can continue with this crusade and waste time posting them. Have you contacted my CEO to tell them how much of a liar I am? Maybe you need to tell them about how I have all these alts?

Have you ever trusted or been trusted with a significant amount is ISK or assets?

2 Likes

Don’t abbreviate it, say it in full, one of your ALT’s is in Honorable Third Party. With another honourable member of Code; Sue Abbot. So you are in good ganker company with him. so? Birds of a feather…

1 Like

Nope, Robo is my main :slight_smile:

I’ve never known Sue to be in CODE. I just remember him from Complaints Department. That said I’ve never spoke to him nor played with him, so I’m not sure what you have against him.

2 Likes

When I found out Sue was a ganker in Code I destroyed over 30 of his POCO’s.
Ganker tears = best tears.

Interesting. Did you know I personally have 100 POCOs?

1 Like

I don’t trust anything you say unless I can confirm it personally or with multiple sources. Face it, you are not exactly Mr Integrity.

( earlier in the thread you said you were not interested in POCO’s, what should the readers believe from you…nothing.)

You cant even tell a straight story in this thread.

1 Like

Obviously what I desire is your approval. I’m not sure exactly what there is or isn’t for you to confirm here. This is just a thread about killing a bunch of idiots and making my way quite nicely towards a goal of mine.

I am pretty proud of myself for getting 50b in 21 days.

3 Likes

No this is my thread NOW, its about an Arch Griefer being slowly griefed.

You are my in-game content.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I eagerly await. This is just so darn cute!

You didn’t happen to be one of the two terrible pilots trying to counter-bump me the other day, huh? I got some sweet footage of me totally owning those two plebs.

1 Like

I enjoyed your tears when you appealed to the forum moderators earlier.

Now the PARANOIA has set in.

:grinning::grinning::cool:

1 Like