Halaima MinerBumping IPO - One TRILLION 612 Billion in shares sold

We got more new shareholders. And get this–we’re over 1 trillion 574 billion isk now! :grin:

OP UPDATED TO REFLECT ADDITIONAL PURCHASES

2 Likes

Hmm 4b in donations in the last month.
Seems like people have cottoned on to your shabby little scam.
Ruler of Hi-Sec ?
The only thing you rule is your pathetic sociopathic Ego.
Have a rotten stinking day.

1 Like

Ah, but the only thing people have “cottoned” onto is that the Code is truly awesome. :smirk:

MORE new shareholders and over 1 trillion 577 billion isk now! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I don’t think think so
I think Code are now generally held in total contempt.
But ofc you know this don’t you.
But like all dictators you can’t bring yourself to give it up.
It must be hard to be a failed sociopath

2 Likes

Only held in contempt by scoundrels, friend. :wink:

Meanwhile…

More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 578 billion isk now! :blush:

OP UPDATED TO REFLECT ADDITIONAL PURCHASES.

1 Like

On your website i came across this one and sent you some isk for the lulz and never got my share. This was like half a year or even more ago

You don’t get actual shares afaik.

You did! You are on the official shareholder list:

1 Like

Thank you and @Zahara_Cody thank you too. I havent checked their list.

1 Like

Oi, you are missing out if you don’t keep up with the excellent blog on www.minerbumping.com. Shares are held in trust by James 315 at no additional cost to the shareholders. Dividends are paid 23:45/7 in-game and through additional channels such as zkillboard and the EVE forums.

1 Like

Excellent suggestions all.

More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 583 billion isk now! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s my thread. Feel free to admire from afar. :wink:

More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 585 billion isk now! :blush:

1 Like

After five years away I am actually, finally, having fun in this video game - it is no exaggeration that James 315 is personally responsible. Thank you.

4 Likes

You’re welcome. And that goes for the rest of EVE, too.

More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 586 billion isk now! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

It’s interesting that you are posting the list of your shareholders and the amount of shares that they own.

That is the biggest mistake that any shareholding company can ever do. Because now since Capsuleers know who your top shareholders are a few things can happen:

1. The shareholders can be war decced or ganked to destroy their assets causing them to have to withdraw ISK based on their shares or pump real world money into the ISK system, which the later does not seem to likely to happen.

2. CODE. will begin to lose shareholder value as the number of shares in CODE is reduced due to the ISK share value being taken from CODE to replace the assets of the CODE. shareholder.

Like I mentioned before, CODE. does not function with real world money but only ISK. Tapping into that resource through its share holders is a way to topple CODE into using Alpha Clones and having to use real world money to rebuild their rustic little reed hut of an alliance. Real world money that I am certain CCP would more than enjoy coming into their bank to satisfy their own share holders with.

Where’s your alliance? Surely you must have one better if a rustic little reed hut dominates and owns all of Highsec. :thinking:

2 Likes

Dryson, you underestimate our shareholders. That is your mistake! :rofl:

More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 587 billion isk now! :blush:

1 Like

lol Dryson. You have the wrong mentality to be able to understand James 315 and CODE.
People are buying a little bit of Eve history by supporting a very worthy cause. It is not about profit, and I doubt you can ever understand.

2 Likes

Awesome! More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 588 billion isk now! :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Check this out! More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 591 billion isk now! :no_mouth:

1 Like