Delete delete moderator delete please this post

Thats my bear hole scanner? how is that a SCAM

Well, we know itā€™s not you.

he realy stays strong to the narrative i give him thisā€¦ accoss all platforms in the internet, but the amount of altchars/accounts to use and get track of must be mindblowing (and lukrativ)

1 Like

This is not a scam. Andrey must have a grudge against them because, I have been running C6 sites from the WH I have rented for YEARS. Hard Knocks has always been exceptionally courteous and helpful. I have friends that I regularly roll into and are willing to share routes to High sec. I encourage anyone that wants to make an amazing investment in their future to contact HK in their pub channel. I have no affiliation with them other than using some of my alts to rent, and the isk just keeps rolling in!

1 Like

Have a grudge?
-No.
Only - -7 billion isk.
Itā€™s making that hard noise again
Hard Knocks inc. Alliance this is scam.

3 Likes

my friend i have been renting from hard knocks since 2015 and THEY ENDED UP LETTING ME IN CORP! RENT FREE! 10/10 recommend hard knocks inc rental services!

3 Likes

100% legit

1 Like

Highly recommend to rent systems from my friends, Hard Knocks Inc. On behalf of my bear corporation https://zkillboard.com/corporation/362749823/ I rent two c6-c6 shattereds, 015227 and 010366, living there with 15 alts in each wormholes, including 8 dreads,2 rorqs as my capital ships for ratting. At the summer I made about 300b in these wormholes and paid only 30b to HK with my ships value. I even like to pay to them In such way, last time I got a lot of fun. Service is 100% legit,no doubts here, have 0 reasons to say not a truth. Love shattereds, love WHCFC.

3 Likes

And I even didnā€™t mention c6 static advantage, infinite amount of sites, +150-200b per 3 months. Definitely 30b rent price worth it! You donā€™t see shattereds in spreadsheets bcz price for them is discussed individually.

1 Like

Why this orgsnization cannot be responsibility? This is obviously a destructive organization. I wonder if this is what they call - toxicity?
maybe raccoon?

part of the sandbox, playing a metagame even reaching in the real world with threads and answers like you see here or other plattformā€¦ and you can be sure the scammer is lauging about the salt he gets

2 Likes

but for how well they sing!

nonsense!

Iā€™ve enjoyed renting so much I eventually joined (and got a hefty discountā€¦)
Seems like a poor spai attempt that got foiled.

so with a simple trick, do fraud in plain sight?

there is such a thing - Pacta sunt servanda

ā€¦and it doesnā€™t matter if a spy or not.

Sounds like something a Spai would sayā€¦

do not forget about the foil hat rt

HK Biggest scammers in Eve - Stay Away - Thats all to be said

2 Likes

gotta love the alts posting false reviews - do you work for those amazon review groups?

3 Likes