Hi seeking miners, industry and PVE friends in High Sec - Closed

Hi we love to have you and we are looking for more Orca pilots who can boost our other members in the corp thanks for replying I will send you an invite in game. Oh and are you on Discord?

I received your invite. But first I should mention I’m having tech issues with Discord (mostly poor ISP). And I’m presently in a Corp that is moving where I don’t wish to be. If you require more info could we talk in-game?

Sure please do we can chat in game

Hi looking for more players to join us…

add me in game and mail me or add me on discord ThePackage#4910

Hi thanks for writing to me I will contact you in Discord and in game

Seeking more players…

Come join us…

Come join us …

Still looking for more players to come join us…

Come join us…

Come join our corp…

Looking for new or returning players to join our corp…

Come join us…

Post closed due to violation of forum bumping rules.

1. Bumping is only permitted once per calendar day. If you bump a thread on January 1st, your next bump cannot occur until January 2nd.
  2. Friendly or multiple bumps per day are not permitted.
  3. Bumping is only allowed by members of the corporation that are recruiting.
  4. Bumping must consist of a real sentence, not simply the word “bump”. For example: “Recruitment still open” is an acceptable bump.
  5. All times regarding the monitoring of bumping are UTC, in line with EVE Time.
  6. Excessive bumping will be treated as spamming, and will be actioned as such under the forum rules.
  7. Having friends or corp mates post false questions, using alts to do so, or otherwise trying to circumvent the bumping rules will result in a forum ban for all parties involved.
    The Topic will be auto opened in 48h.

This topic was automatically opened after 2 days.

Hi are you a new player or returning one? if so our corp is looking for more players to join us. Please read the first post to find out what type of corp we are…

Hi all still looking for miners, pve and industry new or returning players to join us…

Are you still open for recruitment, I looking to return to eve and join a corp hopefully with some UK tz players. Message me in game if you are.