We are a PVP focused lowsec corporation that’s part of the Pen Is Out alliance. We specialize in small gang pvp with both skirmish and brawling fleets that operates a NBSI [Not Blue Shoot It] policy. Our USTZ is currently the most active but we are always looking to expand our EUTZ coverage as well, we are looking for pilots who share our love of PVP/blowing spaceships up and want to constantly improve.
Reasons to join:
- We are based in the black rise cal/gal warzone, THE destination for non-stop lowsec PVP action! We offer a wide range of PVP activities, everything from solo/small gang action and black ops to T3/battleship doctrines with cap support
- Laid back comms and a tight-knit group of pilots so you get to know your fellow corpmates well
- We have great logistics support, we have a well stocked/maintained market in our home system as well as plenty of JF pilots who can get anything you require jumped in for you quickly
- We are willing to take the time to help train you in our flying styles and help you develop as a PVPer
- Wide variety of doctrines to fly, we like to keep it varied and have a wide selection of doctrines that cater to all SP ranges, there will be something you can fly in every fleet regardless of your SP and many FC’s will have loaner ships for you if needed
- Did I mention the CONSTANT PVP ACTION!? Because we have that
What we need from you:
- Activity and a willingness to PVP (RL naturally comes first though)
- Mature players (18+ prefered)
- Plenty of SP is ideal, though characters with less will still be considered as recruitment is based on your attitude/personality more than your SP count
- Teamspeak 3 and a microphone and discord for pings, communication is important to what we do. We have unified comms with the rest of our alliance so you will always have allies online
- Willing to live in lowsec
If what we do sounds like something you would be interested in then please join us in our Discord and someone will get right with you. Feel free to also join our in-game public channel 'No Commies Allowed’ and hit us up.