⭐ IChooseYou Investment Bank

Response sent via mail.

There is still room in the non-collateralized portion at 2% interest.

Can we have an up to date list of people invested and how much in each portion

@Lord_Hook Done. Thanks.

@Brock_Khans, @Lord_Hook, @Sarah_Inkura and @Tiddle_Jr, interest paid out for October. Please confirm receipt.

<3

Confirmed monthly interest payment receipt.

Thx.

Confirmed payment receipt, pleasure

Confirming receipt

The fund did superb this month. Hoping to expand it during the month of November.

Confirming receipt

Don’t feel like grinding? Invest your isk today and receive steady 2% monthly returns!

Posting to confirm the trustworthyness of this individual. I’ve invested 20b in the uncollatoralized pool with complete confidence.

I’ve known him since he began his career years ago as a new recruit in a small corp I used to run, and have watched him surpass me in every aspect of this game, especially finance… he has earned quite a fortune as a result of his sharp eye for opportunity and strong head for economics.

Clearly the hardest thing to earn in this game is the trust of strangers. I have no doubt that he will earn this too, in spades. I’m sure every intelligent eve player who reads this will take it with a grain of salt- a testimonial from a friend is clearly biased after all. That said, more and more will roll in as time goes by, and you will all wish you’d have invested earlier :wink:

I’d be happy to answer any questions anyone has, feel free to PM me. This dude’s legit.

1 Like

Thanks for the great review Bix :heart:.

Tired of grinding? Invest today. Profit tomorrow.

Still looking investors ?

Yes sir! If I stop taking new investors I will edit the top post.

I am looking investing 100b what you can offer me

2% monthly is what I am offering right now. If you look at trusted parties on the forums, you will see that it is a quite competitive rate.

i pass this time

10 Bil Sent

1 Like

@Skarrgan_Yokomizo Receipt confirmed.