⭐ IChooseYou Investment Bank

@everyone Interest has been paid for this month. Thanks.

Received ty

@IChooseYou im waiting for confirmation for 5 days. 50B sent on 05/02

Sorry for that - I thought I had responded. Receipt confirmed with thanks.

No problem. Thx man.

only have like 100 mil that I am willing to risk for first investment is that ok?

No, sorry, that is too little to be worth the hassle. 1bil minimum right now.

Greetings! I am willing to invest 1 b ISK. can I also get a collateral for that ammount since making my way to 1b is hard as an alpha… I am not really interested to make my account omega at the moment.

Can I have a collateralized investment for 1 b investment?

A 2% return, are you trying to be funny? I’ll keep my non space money in the bank for better interest. Plus, this is most likely a scam. Caveat emptor. It’s not even worth it for a 10 billion isk investment, which I’m about 9.8 bill short of.kitty%24

1 Like

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, it is not worth the effort to take on a 1b collateralized loan. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So, I would like to ask how much ISK in minimum do I need to get a collateralized investment?

He said he’s no longer looking to give out collateralized loans but you might have luck if you start your own thread saying you’re looking for a collateralized investment at x%.

So if I find someone who is interested, in what type should the collateral will be? I don’t really have that much idea.

Mainly those are assets. Especially ones which don’t lose in prices upon the time.

@Bixtorious_Swills At your request, you investment has been refunded. Thanks!

Interest paid out for May.

Received thank you

Recieved thank you, can i still deposit to further increase my investment?

Yes you can. Just confirm here once isk is sent.

Received may