Receipt confirmed with thanks.

Is this offer still open and running?

Yes sir.

10b investment sent

Receipt confirmed with thanks!

thank you

5 Billion Sent

I got around 1b in hand and I am willing to invest it. What is the process?

Send isk to my in game and confirm here.

This character name? It might take me a while because I got some launcher issues at the moment.

Yes, “IChooseYou”. Thanks.

1b sent

50b sent

Receipt confirmed with thanks.e

2% interest means that profit would compensate for the potential loss due to scam or any other factors after 50 months, it’s more than 4 years. In an online game.
This scheme is based only on trust (in EVE, really?), no law, no government, no law-enforced insurance.
The risk is not worth it. Who think otherwise are either too naive for this game or maybe conciously throwing excess of money, idk (if not taking part in a scam, which is a possibility too).

It’s calculated risk. Would I be at all bothered if the ISK just vanished? No not really.

The interesting thing here over previous Ponzi schemes is that ICY has billions in destructible assets and makes more money through his markets and other stuff than he stands to make via this scheme. I wanna see how it plays out.

If it’s a scam then I’ll be amused to see it shake out, otherwise I’ll collect my few mil per month.

2 Likes

This program has been running for over a year with no hiccups. I gain more from the trust that is built surrounding my name and my services than anything else. I also don’t care to go down in eve history as “that guy who scammed”. I understand your concern though, and for that reason I am extremely grateful for those who trust me.

1 Like

Looking forward to the next reddit post about how you made your first 10 trillion isk by getting a bunch of suckers to invest in another banking scheme =P

1 Like