⭐ IChooseYou Investment Bank

@IChooseYou

I would like to request that my investment be refunded at your soonest convenience. I have already received interest for the month of September. Total Being Requested - 23Bil

PSA - All of my interest payments were received on time, I wont hesitate to reinvest when im more removed from the game again.

Thanks,

• I Stock Shelves

Receipt confirmed. Thanks!

1B Sent for investment

23bil investment returned. Thanks for being a loyal investor.

Receipt confirmed with thanks.

This smells. There have been bank scams before. No one should trust you at all. Period.

Moving on… @IChooseYou, ISK Received.

Thanks,
IStockShelves

Nice to see you like to publicly promote your stupidity.
:rofl:

Perimeter is about to become a battlefield. Stay safe, investors :slight_smile:

1 Like

@March_rabbit and @Marshaana_Shan Investment has been refunded as per your requests. Thanks for being loyal investors.

50 bil investment sent.

Receipt confirmed with thanks!

15 bil sent, always appreciated

This is not meant to create distractions in this thread but before I invest I would like some reassurance that all the contributors to this thread are not part of the 400+ EVE accounts that you own. You seem credible in the world of eve banking but this thought is keeping me from investing anywhere between 50b-150b uncollaterized. Thanks.

Do your research then. Each of the investors posts publicly on this forum. Look them up. Look up their history. And figure out whether or not they have any linkage to me (all my alts were bought on the character bazaar, where you are required to post a sale with the character confirming the sale). I can save you some time and tell you there is no linkage.

Ok thanks.

Will you confirm reception of the 15bil of Hibiki Hita above or are you no longer taking deposits?

I am still taking investments, and will confirm Hibiki tonight when I am home and have reviewed the wallet logs.

I don’t think you meant Hibiki. You confirmed my investment. I think you’re looking for Rnlly Hita in your logs.

Thanks.

Yes, @Rnlly_Hita receipt confirmed with thanks.

Now that Gobbins ran off and chose not to defend, you should tell us how much you had to pay him for the privilege

1 Like