⭐ IChooseYou Investment Bank

5b ISK sent to IChooseYou in game. Thanks and Fly Safe

I’m missing a recent interest payment. The last payment recieved was on April 05th. Can you please check if something went wrong?

Payments are bi-monthly now. You will receive double the isk in a week and a half.

1 Like

Alright got it, thanks!

I would like to withdraw my 20b investment

Which character did you use to send the isk? I didn’t receive 20b from a Roger Atoll. You can PM proof of investment to me in-game and I will be pleased to refund your 20b at the end of this month.

PMed on Discord.

Please refund my 3b investment.

Refunded. Thanks for the business.

Received with thanks.

Interest for April + May has been paid. Thanks for the business.

1 Like

Have to shift some capital- I would like to refund my investment

Thank you

Received, Cheers

Payment received - thank you!

Obligatory Note - technique refers to your personal ability to do something, juxtapose your skill levels which makes it easier to have no technique, like an Omega.

I’d love to have a conversation about this thread!

Can you elaborate why to use a bank? It’s all secure anyway…my isk isn’t going to be robbed from some NPC storage or if my station explodes my bank doesn’t go with it. So why YOUR bank and not the built in one?

Other than the 1.5% interest?

Genuine question, I figure there’s more to this than meets the eye!

Signature

Be Alpha

Nope, I don’t consider any other real benefits here than the interest rate. You can essentially consider investments here to be uncollateralized loans, albeit held by a player with reputation. The “bank” term is mostly for role play purposes. The only other benefit to the “bank” model over a regular uncollateralized loan is the ability to withdraw ISK more rapidly than a traditional loan.

1 Like

Yeah, historically banks existed to consolidate risk and facilitate paper transfer of real money more quickly when it took 100 days to cross Italy.

The banking part was just the fact that holding on to so much of other people’s money meant you could do stuff with that money when they weren’t withdrawing it…it was happenstance to the real purpose.

Doesn’t really exist when you can instantly transfer money as needed.

Sending 1bil.