⭐ IChooseYou Investment Bank

@Lord_Hook ENorn has agreed to hold my collateral which he valued at 135 for the purpose of the loan.

I am still experimenting with loans so I want to see what the best way to work it is. I want to offer a reward/incentive to those that choose to fill an un-collateralized portion of the loan. For that reason, I am offering 2% to anyone who contributes to the un-collateralized portion. I am offering 1.5% to those that contribute to the collateralized portion.

If you decide to change your mind as a result of this, I apologize for the inconvenience.

I’d like to keep my 15b in the uncollateralized for the 2% <3

2 Likes

Willing to invest 10b of collateralized portion. Should I send that through Liz or ?

@Tiddle_Jr I haven’t given Liz the collateral yet. I’d like to secure a little more before going through with the loan. If I get another confirmed 100b I’ll do it.

Bump.

Still taking investments for this?

1 Like

Yes I am.

I can invest 40b for this

@Lord_Hook Still interested in making a collateralized loan of 75bil? If so, I will trigger the beginning of the collateralized portion of this loan with @Elizabeth_Norn as the third party.

Yeah, I’ll fill the full collateralized loan if you want? Once @Elizabeth_Norn has appraised and valued

I’ve seen the collateral already, and valued it at 135b.

Investors can send the ISK to me and I’ll swap it for the collateral when IChooseYou gets online.

Currently reserved amounts are: @Lord_Hook for 85b, @Sarah_Inkura for 40b and @Tiddle_Jr for 10b.

Isk sent

Isk sent

I forgot to mention last night that the ISK was exchanged for the collateral.

Confirming. @Tiddle_Jr has indicated that he will be in a position to send his 10b on Saturday (tomorrow).

Still open for un-collateralized portions of this loan.

Liz should get those already if I’m doing well will add another 5b to first transfer

I just sent the last 10b to IChooseYou, this means the collateralised portion is now full.

Confirmed.

Still accepting investors for the non-collateralized portion @ 2% interest.

I would be interested in an investment of 100b however that would have to be collateralised with ingame items of equivalent value in a stable market.

Happy @ 2% over 4+ months, with option to cash out when I need to.

poke me ingame if you would be interested and like a chat, if not consider a free bump :slight_smile:

1 Like