Why didnt u sell on top? šŸ“‰

Those analysis dont take into account the future. The future is unknown. There is always uncertainty about it and risk. That is why you always buy low, sell high. And that is why you dont go full crypto.

The higherst and lowest point on the chart is not your target.

This is a long game and for people who doesnt really need those money to live.

1 Like

Everybody can be richer than everybody else - all they have to do is all buy bitcoin together. There is no limit to how high the human imagination can soar!!

I have no idea who that is

She was some Russian defector that wrote books about the glories of meritocracy and the evils of government and regulation. When libertarians wants to justify letting people do whatever they want, they like to refer back to Rand.

Iā€™m not a libertarian

I donā€™t think all markets should be deregulated. I share his views about money not being something dictated by the state but something that is allowed to evolve.

But funny what you people project on others to justify your views about something you donā€™t understand and are not even interested in.

1 Like

The thing I hate most on these forums is when I agree with this Kell character.

2 Likes

I have two reasons why Iā€™m in favor or Bitcoin over the legacy monetary and financial system.

I like to be in control of my own wealth and in control of the devices I have. I donā€™t like to use proprietary apps and systems I have zero control or confidence in to hold my money or do my transactions with. When I first discovered Bitcoin I was looking for a way to get rid of my credit and debit card and have something completely opensource I can run on my own. Bitcoin offered not only that but actually a lot more I soon discovered. I had a Bitcoin and Lightning node running and studied the technology months before I bought my first Satoshis.

The second reason is that I simply donā€™t like the current monetary system. I donā€™t like that banks donā€™t pay me interest because they can multiply the money I give them. I donā€™t like that there are institutions that can just print and inflate money and basically devalue what I worked for and make me earn less. I want to hold the money I earn in a currency or asset that has none of this flaws. Bitcoin gives me this option and it works, no matter what you say.

Do you ever find it difficult to make purchases using a currency whose smallest denomination is $50,000?

Lol, itā€™s highly divisible (8 decimal places), and itā€™s easy to do purchases.

Please say youā€™re joking.

As difficult as you find it to comment on topics you have no clue about.

Be a good girl and go look up what a Satoshi is

I can tell you what a Satoshi is NOT, itā€™s not CW.

Yes, I am joking. But, I got a good response out of Karak anyway.

BTW who is Satoshi?

Technology can be undoing of any cryptocurrencyā€¦

HODL HODL HODL.
Dont sell now!

Diamond hands!

oh god we got Gamestop WSB apes here now

We like this Stonk!

1 Like

Bitcoin just reached 1T market cap. That is quite the achievement for a ponzi scam. Iā€™m sure it will collaps any momemt now.

But jokes aside. Iā€™m still not selling.

2 Likes

So your solution is to use bitcoin, a system that still almost always requires third parties to execute transactions and has even less protection for the user than Paypal or a credit card?

I donā€™t like that banks donā€™t pay me interest because they can multiply the money I give them.

If your bank isnā€™t paying you interest on your (non-trivial) deposits youā€™re doing something very, very wrong.

I donā€™t like that there are institutions that can just print and inflate money and basically devalue what I worked for and make me earn less.

So your solution is to use bitcoin, a fiat currency where the whims of the market can instantly wipe out your wealth every time the price drops?