[IKAME] Semiki investigative work

Namas Tayam.

The ILF counts both IKAME and I-RED as long standing allies, and we have worked together on numerous occasions in the past.

Therefore, when both groups announced that additional support would be appreciated, in particular with regards to working alongside the Aliastra corporation, I made it clear to members of the ILF that they were free to participate in either investigation, should they choose to do so.

Upon invitation, I have since spoken with Ms. Priano and confirmed that I would be happy to personally build upon my own experience of working alongside the ARC delegation during the Kyonoke Inquest, almost two years ago, and would immediately assign a small team to support IKAME’s efforts.

A modest base of operations has now been established in the Semiki system, in close proximity to the IKAME Zainou Liason Centre, and the team stand ready to act as a conduit between the IKAME investigation, and Aliastra personnel.

While IKAME and I-RED have chosen different approaches to their respective efforts, pilots of the ILF are flexible enough to work alongside both. I am confident that others in the ILF will choose to work with the I-RED/HECON deployment.

Bataav
Suresha | Intaki Liberation Front

10 Likes