Incursus - Tech 1 - PVP

A fitting for the Gallente Incursus to be used for PVP.

Requirements / Points to Consider when suggesting a fit.

• This fitting is meant for Alpha players and can include only Tech 1 modules.
  • The cost of the fittings should be relatively low. Remember its for new players.
  • Try to keep the complexity of the fittings down. For instance, micro managing cap boosters is not something a new player may have experience in.

[Incursus, Alpha]

Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Damage Control I
Vortex Compact Magnetic Field Stabilizer
200mm Crystalline Carbonide Restrained Plates

1MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
J5b Enduring Warp Scrambler
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier

Anode Light Ion Particle Cannon I

Small Anti-Explosive Pump I
Small Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Small Hybrid Collision Accelerator I

Acolyte I x1

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x1000
Caldari Navy Iron Charge S x1000
Nanite Repair Paste x8

Costs ~4m ISK (without faction ammo 3m ISK)

148DPS at 850m (w/ faction antimatter)
68DPS at 2.7km (w/ faction iron)

4220 eHP
94,8 DPS active armor tank, adding up to 3,41k eHP with the small ancillary repper.

Primarily designed for lowsec (FW) PvP. For 0.0 a MWD is heavyly recommended.

How to fly:
This fit is a brawler. Don’t try to fight enemies that you can not catch. Damage drops quickly outside of optimal range.
If possible try to start a fight at 0 / very close range.
Orbit your target or keep at range (500).
Web & Scram your target, use your afterburner to stay as close to the target as possible.
Don’t forget to deply your drone!
Use the Ancillary Armor repairer as needed. Make sure it is loaded with Nanite Repair paste to increase the amount repaired.
If possible activate your repairer only when you don’t “overrepair” and make sure the armor repairer is ‘overheated’ repairing even more HP.

The Damage Control could be swapped out for the Compact meta variant, but would increase the cost by 1.5m ISK

[Incursus, Brawl-Incursus]
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer
Damage Control I

Initiated Compact Warp Scrambler
1MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier

Small Transverse Bulkhead I

Warrior I x1

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x860
Nanite Repair Paste x8
Caldari Navy Iron Charge S x500

Fitting Cost with Ammo: 4.8M

The Combination of a small ancillary Armor Repairer (Buffed threw Hull Bonuses) and the Traditional Strong Gallente Hull Buffer (aided with Rigs) give this ship very good survivability and because of the Hull buffer “overrep” can be easier avoided by starting the repair cycle at half armor and using the structure buffer to ensure the maximum Tank this ship can get.

How to Play: This ship is a in your Face brawler, meaning the closer you are to your enemy the better. This fit is optimized to be used in Faction-Warfare Plexes, especially the Novice-Plexes as you will only meet Frigates in them. At the start of the Fight apporach the enemy, overheat your AB to try to get close to him as soon as you can. While doing that launch your drones and start shooting. Do not overheat guns until you are in falloff range (approx 3km or closer with antimatter, approx 6km with Iron) as you will just waste DPS. Start with Antimatter and use iron only in situations where you cant reach your enemy. Start your Ancillary Repper only when you have lost half of your armor and make sure you do not fill your armor up completely to ensure not to waste Repair. The Ancillary Repair needs Nanite Paste to operate efficently so make sure you have 8 loaded before the fight starts. The Repairer should always be used overheated. If you can get close to your enemy its a dps and tank race which you are in a very good Position to win.

[Incursus, Brawl]

Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Damage Control I
‘Refuge’ Adaptive Nano Plating I

1MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
J5b Enduring Warp Scrambler
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier

Anode Light Neutron Particle Cannon I

Small Nanobot Accelerator I

Hobgoblin I x1

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x480
Caldari Navy Iron Charge S x480
Nanite Repair Paste x8

This fit is made to fully utilize and maximize both strong sides of incursus: active armor repair and heavy blaster damage.

1. ancillary armor rep combined with Small Nanobot Accelerator I and Small Auxiliary Nano Pump I gives you maximum rep rate 64.5 hp/sec and up to 82 hp/sec overheated.

2. Neutron blasters (caldari navy charges) + Small Hybrid Burst Aerator I do 168 dps and up to ~195 overheated, that is enough to brake any T1 frig tank. Add 1 light T1 drone and you will be over 200 dps overheated.

you can fit MWD instead of AB if needed, because you still have CPU and PG for that.

Downsides: As any blaster ship incursus’s main downside is your turrets optimal range. You want to be as close to your enemy as possible, orbiting at 500m or just sitting at 0 if you feel like your enemy can’t brake your tank anyway.

How to win a fight: You want to warp in 0, set orbit to 500m or just keep at 0 to your enemy lock, web, scram, launch your drone and start shooting your enemy (you probably want to overheat your guns and rep right a way or before the fight). Watch your armor carefully and rep when its low.

[Incursus, ScramKite T1]

Damage Control I
Small Armor Repairer I
Adaptive Nano Plating I
Magnetic Field Stabilizer I

1MN Afterburner I
Stasis Webifier I
Warp Scrambler I

125mm Railgun I, Antimatter Charge S

Hobgoblin I x1

Antimatter Charge S x1000
Nanite Repair Paste x5

Gallente Ships are good at hulltanking, armor repairing and applying damage with hybrid weapons and drones. This Scramkite fit Incursus does it all and has with its trinity of web, scram and afterburner combined with railguns full control over the engagement.

Hello! This topic is now closed and votes are being taken at the relevant thread, located over here. Please be sure to vote. Thank you!