Isaac Collins for CSM 16 - Piracy & Lowsec are my life [Updated w/Appearance Links.]

It’s restructuring the security levels, and it’s likely that the Stain gate is actually being added, as well as potentially a new high sec, or hopefully new double low sec gate to solitude, there’s a lot of sutff going on with the factions in the little news drops they’ve been doing this week, but even historically speaking, them altering systems is not an unlikely thing given the povchen examples.

I think there’s a real chance to at least restructure some of the systems in low sec, and I get my post is long, but the choke points would have alternate high sec routes that are just longer, this would mean some current choke points like vecamia, would need a high sec alternative made, i’m not just talking about making low sec gate camps more common, i’m talking about making it so that going through non fw low sec is a time save risk that players can take or avoid at their own choice.

Thank you for your post.

p.s I also like Brisc Rubals idea of the bordering low sec and high sec systems between the empires fluxing in between high or low security every few months. I think that would be incredibly interesting and unique for the game.

LOL 0% chance of surviving a lowsec camp is incredibly false if not ignorant.That sounds like its coming from a null player.In a null camp with bubbles your chances are 90% more likely to not survive then a lowsec unless its nullified and instawarp.Of course well polished players will avoid both camps with know how.Lets not forget to mention lowsec gate campers also not only have to contend with target player dps, but also gate gun dps.

1 Like

Informative interview.

Thank you.

I’m glad you liked it. Thank you for watching and sharing the link.

Added the low life podcsat to the appearances list,
INTERVIEW: CSM-16 Candidate ISAAC COLLINS (Low Sec/Pirate/Gate Camper) , I have another appearance with DTM, and hopefully 1 more appearance on another show but we’ll see how lucky I get with that.

Couldn’t answer your question about hyo, but who says he has to answer anyone? You don’t see ANY CSM here in the forums except brisc and Mike, and Steve when he was on it. Nobody else comments here.

So Hy recently addressed my point on Pandos most recent stream with him. I was really satisfied with his answers on that stream to many if the questions that were asked of him. I’ve spoken to him since then and I’m very happy to say that if he wins, I think he would be a net positive to active content creators such as FCs, and to people who want to see more sub cap related content. I currently have him on my list of people I plan to vote for.

That said let me address your question head on, I would say you’re right no one is obligated to engage with their supporters, but I think it speaks volumes about them if they do not.

1 Like

you got my vote.

1 Like

Managed to pull off 4th in the CSM royale.