ISD volunteers ned full fire and rehire, biased and megalomaniacs in a game

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

imagine being such a sensitive little snowflake that you’d get triggered over how volunteers who give time out of their day comply with the volunteer duties of keeping a video game forums clean.

6 Likes

wtf you talking about…ISD who play and can influence…conflict of interest child. Many eve players need to realize they’re the ones with twisted panties…and other frilly lingerie?

1 Like

Did the nasty ISD touch the OP’s shitposts in an “inappropriate” manner?

Good.

3 Likes

it will, but do I care…hi everyone, your king came back…and feels nauseous.

^^

Irony in action.

2 Likes

A dumb response in completion, you’re likely one of the little megalomaniacs who suffers from impotence in every way in life.

If you’re going to call people trolls you could at least do it without the hypocrisy.

6 Likes

How much longer before ISD locks this silly rant?

They’re probably very busy “influencing the game”, or something.

Heh, the only irony here are the spiteful people who flagged my initial reply in this thread as inappropriate.

IBTL

9 Likes

4 Likes

Wow! 3 hours and counting… I think Barstorlode has diarrhea or something… :nerd_face:

1 Like

Considering how reasonable the OP appears to be …
… I bet if he was a mod he’d ■■■■ everyone who disagrees with him.

1 Like

Oi mate, what are your accomplishments in the game?

Still better than Kirk fighting Gorn.

Meh I feel for the OP, current ISD are meh. Your average player gets posts blocked while their absolute cringe fest circle jerk posts are spewed all over the forum.

If it is not spam, illegal, hate or EULA breaking stop deleting posts. Ban bumping & padding posts & let natural eve conversation take place.

GM team is even worse in game. Eve moderation/refereeing has always been a joke however. It improved a few years ago but it is now back to cesspit levels.

2 Likes