jEveAssets 7.8.1 (2023-10-18)

Hello again
I have idea for new feature for already great jeveassets.
How about to calculate character price based on amount of skill points and skill injectors price (minus skill extractor price), of couse separated from assets list.
I know it’s easy to calculate manually, but maybe it will be one more useful feature.

@Andre_Iv
It’s a great idea, but, I try to keep jEveAssets features related to assets (yes, few other things have slipped in throughout the years). I do not want to try to do everything and end up being bloatware. My strategy have always been to try to be the best assets manager. I have a very long backlog of features directly related to assets. So, I will have to decline your suggestion. By focusing on one area (asset management) I’m able to do above average in that area. I hope you can agree with that logic.

As always, thank you for you feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Golden_Gnu,

Apologies… I didn’t realize there was a new version; I don’t restart the app every day… (aside: Is there an option where an !-mark could be shown when someone "Update…"s and a new version is avail?)

After getting latest, and re-auth’ing all characters, the Journal update issue is gone, and I can see the entries (which include the Resource Wars rewards).

Thank you for your continued support of jEVEAssets,

Knic o7

1 Like

@Knicpaw
Thank you for verifying the fix. :slight_smile:

I have added your suggestions to the ToDo list.
I’m going the check for program/data updates once an hour.
And I’m going to show the result in the statusbar.
You will have to restart yourself, to start the update.

2 Likes

I’ve got 5.1.0 running and until 21 Nov the Data updates were running fine and now I get a consistent Error Code:500.

1 Like

@Tavoc
Thank you for your bug report. :slight_smile:
I need a little more info to debug this error.
Please, send me an email bug report with the log (see the wiki for steps).
I will look into it as soon as I have the log.

2 Likes

Thanks for Eve UI , i will wait when you make possible to make waypoints to Stations , never see any tool with that option
And we need saving route , so i can load jEveAssest , hit button and my route ready to go in-game
As you can see i fly everyday those 62 waypoints , and its pain to click each points and add to route

1 Like

@Marshall_Prime
Thank you for your feedback.

It’s already possible, to add waypoints to a stations:

1. Right click any item with a station or citadel (asset/contract/industry job/etc.)
    Note: It only work when you have a single item selected ATM.
  2. Select: Eve UI > Waypoints > Station

Do you visit them in a particular order or would finding the shortest route between all of them be useful too?
I feel like the best option is to add this feature to the routing tool, as it’s already able to find the shortest route between multiple locations. So, that would mean allowing you to add stations in the routing tool and allow you to save calculated routes. Would that work for you or do you have a better idea?

1 Like

I did mutation route to all systems where those 62 Stations , and save them in order 1 to 62 in alt+E coordinates

Yes it will be very useful shortest path with systems+stations+citadels !

But if we making here GOD tier route planned there should be possibility to load active routes from game , to play with planner , then save them , and load when we want

Thats how look my route , sorry am probably stupid didnt found where click items etc to make waypoits to station , right now its too hard for me ^^)

Sorry English not my main language :frowning:

upd. i recorded video so you can see what am need to do 2-3 times per day :frowning:

@Marshall_Prime

1. I started working on this yesterday.
    So, far I have added stations to the routing tool.
    Next is save/load the calculated route.

2. It’s not possible to get in-game routes

3. I would like to send you a dev build once I complete this feature, so, you can give me feedback. If you could send me an email (My email is on the wiki), I will email you when the feature is completed.

Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have migrated one of my accounts to ESI. After that, when I use the update tool it seems to calculate the price of all my assets on that character properly. But when I go to Tools->Misc->Ship fittings it says “No ships found” (on that character only).

1 Like

@Luscius_Uta
Thank you for your bug report :slight_smile:
It’s because of an ESI bug: Bug in Assets: is_singleton is always false
The ESI fix is currently in staging. I will make a workaround for it in the next release, if the ESI fix is not released by then.

EDIT: This also affect container and ship names :pensive:

1 Like

I send you mail , but better msg me in-game when its done , not checking my mail for years :sweat_smile:

jEveAssets 5.1.1 released

Bug Fixes:
-ClassCastException in StockpileItemDialog (BugID: 615)
-Fixed Eve XML fittings export format to be compatible with pyfa
-Tree Tool locations values was wrong
-Fixed minor issue with the window settings
-Possible fix for Issue #24 (BugID: 616)
-Journal error code 500 (ESI Bug FIx)
-ESI singleton bug (missing: container/ship names, fittings - ESI Bug FIx)

Code:
-Memory Optimization
-Use the dev version of ESI (eve-esi-dev - fix the singleton bug)

3 Likes

Not sure whether this is a bug with jEveAssets or with the Eve database itself… I’ve got a mysterious item listed at an unknown location somewhere in the game. Looking in my own asset list in game, there’s nothing that comes up in a search. (All my stuff is in one of two citadels and this is not at either). Also checked my contracts, sales, and delivery hangars… Any idea how I can track down this item?

1 Like

Have you done Update -> Structures yet @Miborovsky ?

1 Like

@Miborovsky
Could you email me the numbers in the Location column and the Owner name. (My email is on the Wiki).
Those do not look like structure IDs, I don’t know what the numbers are, but, I will make a ESI issue for it.

@Johann_Hemphill
Thank you for providing support for your fellow jEveAssets users :+1:

1 Like

Hi.
After last update a lot of active sell orders returns “unknown” status.
But it’s 100% active.

UspPQtx

1 Like

I also am getting those Unknown results I have emailed you the location numbers.

Cat Harkness

1 Like

I have this same issue with active sell orders showing up as “unknown” and not being counted. In my case I found it only affects orders made on behalf of the corp, and that these affected orders are also missing in-game from the Corporation Orders tab in the Regional Market window, which seems like a bug on CCP’s side. When that happens I have to cancel and reissue the order to get it to work properly, but it keeps happening to a few orders a week.

1 Like