jEveAssets 7.8.1 (2023-10-18)

Hi all,

I’m currently on version 6.9.2. Most everything is working correctly and is awesome. However, I’m having trouble getting corporation stuff (assets/isk) to pull down correctly. I imported the CEO character and it shows the corporation in various screens including Isk and Tracker and I have it selected to show it. However, none of the isk in the wallet or assets in the corp hangars are getting pulled in. The only thing that gets pulled in appears to be corp sell orders.

Any thoughts on how to fix this to correctly get corp assets/isk/etc pulled in?

edit: nevermind, found this: faq [jEveAssets] which fixed my issue.

jEveAssets 6.9.3 released

Bug Fixes:
-Formula column precision was set to 7 (now use unlimited)
-Tree tool was missing icons for Planetary Industry
-Stockpile total row did not work correctly with formula columns (Issue #261)
-Fixed ArithmeticException in EnumTableFormatAdaptor (BugId: 951, 952)

Code:
-Updated eve-esi to version 4.5.0

1 Like

I’m getting “Failed to update price data” with both fuzzworks and evemarketer, any fix or workaround for this?

@Arkdown_Suhul
Please send me the logs:
https://jeveassets.nikr.net/faq#bugs

2 Likes

Logs sent

1 Like

Hi,
Why does it not scan all BPCs for runs? What i am doing wrong? Some copys have the runs listed some dont.
Unbenannt
Also all copys are at the same location.

I’m having a problem when I know my assets grew but jeveassets don’t display it on the tracker, sometimes it even shows the graph going down instead of up and I can’t find what transaction or asset may be causing that.

I have another question:
Can the program scan corp assets? I have a lot of BPs and copys in containers in different corp-hangars and the program seems to not scan these assets.

Also there is this weird bug where the whole window goes crazy it happens when i hover with my mouse somewhere in the lower left corner. I have to restart the program every time when this happens, it is annoying.

For the last few months the values amount does not reflect my true value.

I have just tried again, updated my character, run all the updates icluding structures and everything seems to run fine. But in the values it gives a wallet balance at 2 billion and assetts at 63 billion on my character then shows a total (for this character only) of 195 billion.

Its the same with most of my other characters as well. In the Grand total column as well the total is nearly 4 times more than the wallet balance and assetts combined.

It never used to be like this. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug of some kind?

Thanks

@MajorBean

1. Sounds like this issue: jEveAssets: Stockpiles: Blueprint Copy Runs shows 0 incorrectly · Issue #262 · GoldenGnu/jeveassets · GitHub ?
  2. You need to add a corporation account: faq [jEveAssets]
    Do note that a lot of the corporation data from ESI need director role.

@Arkdown_Suhul
Prices are estimates and volatile, so even with no asset changes your net worth will fluctuate.
That said, I do plan on adding a tracker summary: Tracker: change summary · Issue #202 · GoldenGnu/jeveassets · GitHub

@Xin_Kwai
Probably due skill value, that was added some time ago.
You can change what to include by clicking the Skill Point Filter button.

1 Like

[quote] @Xin_Kwai
Probably due skill value, that was added some time ago.
You can change what to include by clicking the Skill Point Filter button.
[/quote]

That’s what it was, thank you.

Is there any way to find out the locations of the assets that show as unknown? (maybe from the ID) I guess that they are POCOs from previous homes

Hello,

Thanks for the jEveAssets add-on, this is a wonderful software.

Returning to the game after a short break, I just updated to the 6.9.3 build but unfortunately I have a problem .

When I go to “Tools > Business > Journal” or “Tools > Business > Transactions”, there are no transactions after 2021.06.27 (which seems to be the day after release, not sure this is related).

Admittedly, my knowledge of the software is very limited, maybe it is just me doing something wrong.
Still, any idea how to get my transactions updated would be greatly appreciated. They appear just fine in the game client.

Thanks in advance.

When I run the program I click on “Scopes” select the ones needed, then select “Authorise” then do that however there is no authorisation code supplied and the program just sits in an endless loop.
I have down loaded and re installed three times. Rebooted PC a few times and still have the same error.
I’m lost as to what is wrong.
I have downloaded Java 64 bit twice also and rebooted computer.

Turned off firewall and antivirus but still just hangs not working.

@Giddy_McFee Update > Structures... will resolve some of them, but, not everything can be resolved, sadly.

@Kaseshita_Erata Update > Update to update from ESI, if it gives you any errors join the discord and I will try to help

@Labby_Paine It should open a web page in your browser, if that does not happen, please join the discord and I will try to help

1 Like

I finally found the fix : I deleted the account on jEveAssets, then added it again. After the authorization process, I updated again and this time , all the recent records do appear. Thanks for the quick reply.

@Kaseshita_Erata Just for the record, deleting an account removes all history for that account, you can press Edit to update Eve SSO. Accounts expires after 1 month of not being used.

I was having this issue as well.

I had to open a command prompt in admin mode and run it via:

java -jar jeveassets.jar

Can we please see your
FTYPE .jar
And corresponding ASSOC entry?