Kiith Paktu - NulSec Sov, PvP, PvE, Industrial - [REE Alliance] :tripletsparrot:

Come do the new EOM Events with us! \o/

We are growing steadily and with quality pilots! Join the activity on all time zones for all careers in EvE!

Deleted

1 Like

2 Likes

We’ve really been growing in our EU and AU TZ’s to match our US TZ activity. Come check us out!

We’re a very well organized group and growing in numbers exponentially!

We are always on the lookout for Returning Pilots and specialize in getting you your space legs back!

Wanna get out of Highsec and make 4x the ISK? Full infrastructure of citadels for Moon Mining, Industry, Production, and Nulsec Market Hubs. AND we ship all your assets out to your new home for you! Then there’s BuyBack in place so you never have to leave! :heart:

Stop wasting time with HighSec!

Im returning to game after 6 years away, Kiith Paktu has been very accommodating and helpfull as I relearn the game. Fleets are regular and the content the FC’s provide is fantastic. Great group of people from all across the globe.

Looking forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Start making Space ISK and JOIN!

Edited

1 Like

Give us a holla, cause we be ballahs!

1 Like

Off and on again EVE veteran here (2009). Decided to return after a two year break and try something new for me in EVE. I’ve been in some amazing corporations but have never been through such a smooth, professional, and friendly recruitment process. From start to finish, Kiith Paktu has embodied what I have always wished a corporation to be in EVE. I’m excited to start my new journey and look forward to the adventures.

1 Like

Edited

1 Like

Always looking for returning pilots! We help you get your groove back!

1 Like