๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ UK-US-AU-EU - Active Established Null sec Corporation - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - I-FED

still serving new eden

3 Likes

Join the imperial Fleet today

3 Likes

We are still looking for active guys who would like to try null sec

2 Likes

its been a great few weeks . lots of new guys turning up and having fun โ€ฆ still recruiting for another week or so :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Join our community today !

2 Likes

Chilled and laid back pvp like this

can be expected twice a week at the same time

2 Likes

Recruiting all pilots

2 Likes

Hello Iโ€™m intrested in joining you guys o7

2 Likes

Still recruiting people

1 Like

We had a charity event lastnight which raised over 100.000.00 plex for our ozzy friends

Thanks for everyone else from around the community that attended , was great fun , and all for a good cause
Big shout out to mr @Cloon_McCloon for organising the event and for also donation a huge pile of plex

Itโ€™s times like this we know we are connected to something special when a gaming community pulls together to help others , makes you proud to be a nerd :wink:

We are still recruiting

2 Likes
1 Like

Still recruiting active friendly EUtz peoples

1 Like

Good to see you joined us friend :grinning:

2 Likes

the servers may be down but we are still recruiting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes always

2 Likes

always recruiting doods and girls

3 Likes

still recruiting

3 Likes

bumping to the top for more doods to read about us

3 Likes

Hi,

I am a returning player. Hadnโ€™t played for about 10 years but have been active for about a month, I have two active characters on seperate accounts - one is in a high sec mining corp already but | am looking for a home for the other one, hopefully in your corp.

Currently doing just security missions and eve storyline arc. I have no null sec experience but looking for something totally different.

I am on English TMZ. Can use discord if needs be. Currently have 12 million sp - flying rattlesnake at the moment but willing to spend time doing the skills into other ships if that is needed.

Hope you can find space for me!

2 Likes

still recruiting

2 Likes